News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Obama Long Form Birth Certificate.

Started by Bill Cravener, April 27, 2011, 04:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

You see Obama finally had his long form birth certificate released? Must be driving Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Trump, the Birthers and all the other right wing whack jobs nuts!

Long Form Birth Certificate
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

clive

Some of us are just laughing that it took two years and a carnival barker like Trump for it to happen. Heck, now Trump has found Obama's button, and he'll keep on pressing it.
It could be a random act of randomness. Those happen a lot as well.

Bill Cravener

Yes, sure, but if the man was white there would have never been a question of where he was born. It is plain and simple to anyone with open eyes and a functioning brain that it is nothing more then racism.
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

i don't think it's racism at all
they do the same shit no matter what colour the guy is
sling mud at them, in order to make themselves look better

bush did the same thing to kerry...
...and won

Bill Cravener

I see a difference there Dave, Bush was defending his pathetic service in the air force, Kerry defending his service in Vietnam. I favored Kerry's service to his country over that loser Bush who was a pussy in my opinion.

My MASM32 Examples.

dedndave

as for obama, don't you think the democratic party checked it out before they ran him - of course they did
the country was sick of republicans - they could have ran ho chi minh and won

as for trump, if he was smart, he'd leave the birth issue alone and attack the muslim background issue
even so, i think there is some advantage for obama, there, in an backward sort of way

oex

Evolution is just a hard thing for people to grasp :lol

We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

xanatose

I wonder if the candidates are willing to sign a legal contract stating that they will donate 1 million dollars to a charity (lets call it, the fund for ethical politics) for every broken promise during the campaign.

In business, when you promise something you know you are not going to do to get a business, is called fraud. Which is a felony. Yet, politicians do this all the time and NEVER go to jail.

As for birth certificate. I think is the fault of the electoral system. Since the constitution REQUIRES that a person be a natural born citizen in order to become president. Why is not required to show proof of birth BEFORE allowing a person to run for president?

And ,by the way, since when is racism to ask for proof? I'm sick and tired of people wielding the racism flag to shut up criticism on the Obama administration. Criticism is not racism. Criticism is Freedom of Speech. Freedom of Speech is the liberty of saying to you face things that you do not want to hear. Political Correctness is telling people what they can say or not. Thereof you can have Political Correctness or you can have Freedom of Speech, but you cannot have both.

clive

Quote from: Bill Cravener
It is plain and simple to anyone with open eyes and a functioning brain that it is nothing more then racism.

It couldn't possibly be his policies, or general lack of achievements. You're awfully myopic for someone claiming to have their eyes open. People can disagree with other people from different ethnic groups without being racist, people can disagree with the actions and behaviour of Israel without being anti-semitic. Slapping hate labels on people just because they disagree with you is pretty pathetic.
Disagreement != Hate.
It could be a random act of randomness. Those happen a lot as well.

Astro

I also find it strange it took TWO YEARS for this to be produced. Why?? I can hardly see how it is a national security issue.

Best regards,
Robin.

Bill Cravener

Quote from: clive on April 27, 2011, 07:43:56 PM
It couldn't possibly be his policies, or general lack of achievements. You're awfully myopic for someone claiming to have their eyes open. People can disagree with other people from different ethnic groups without being racist, people can disagree with the actions and behaviour of Israel without being anti-semitic. Slapping hate labels on people just because they disagree with you is pretty pathetic.
Disagreement != Hate.

Clive, I'm 60 years old and I've seen racism that you as a none American have never seen. Consciously or otherwise many of our fellow countrymen hold a very fixed notion of what the real America is and what a true American president should be. They figure a perfectly good precedent was set at the start that the Founding Fathers and our subsequent presidents were all white Protestant men and white folk ran the country. This contingent refuses to accept that anything outside this original paradigm of "white and Protestant" will ever be as American.

Many will argue the theory but tell me please when did we last elect a Jewish President or a Mormon President? How about a Hispanic, Asian or Female President? Don't even get me started on Muslim. Even when we elected the very Catholic John Kennedy the topic of his unconventional religion was front and center. Now take a black man with a Muslim name? Dear God!! Before you criticize my opinion on racism study up on American history and you just might be enlightened. Perhaps you are the one with closed eyes.

My MASM32 Examples.

Bill Cravener

I have one more point to make regarding this birther stupidity. Please explain to me how this great conspiracy occurred. Think about it for christ sakes. How could two Hawaii newspapers print his birth back in 1961 that he was born there as a lie with the intent that he would one day be president. I know you folks are more intelligent then that and to believe this silliness as if it were some Manchurian conspiracy is simply absurd!

Here are copies of the two birth announcements. Both newspapers include birth announcements, and both newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of President Barack Obama showing the address of his parents.

Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Honolulu Advertiser
My MASM32 Examples.

hutch--

Bill,

It was always a crock of crap, I had a copy of an earlier one posted on the internet and with some image enhancement I could get the date stamp on the back of the certificate because of how it was scanned, reverse it and get the date.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Bill Cravener

Quote from: hutch-- on April 28, 2011, 08:28:55 AM
Bill,

It was always a crock of crap,

Steve, you are correct! President Obama's birth in a Hawaii hospital even if his live birth were filmed in living color would have been called a fake by all the wacky birthers and countless nut jobs in this country. There is a segment of this nation that is simply loony.
My MASM32 Examples.

donkey

I don't for a minute believe this was a racist thing, I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the Manchurian Candidate, it is a plot by Kenya to take over the US. I doubt the Tea Party and Birthers even noticed he is black.

"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable