MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Obama Long Form Birth Certificate.

Started by Bill Cravener, April 27, 2011, 04:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

:bg

You nailed it Edgar! Of all the sick racist photos I have see from the tea-baggers and birthers this one is the one that disturbs me the most. It was passed around via emails by the tea-baggers and birthers.

Yes indeed, they are sick racist people!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

Quote from: EDGAR...I don't for a minute believe this was a racist thing, I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the Manchurian Candidate, it is a plot by Kenya to take over the US. I doubt the Tea Party and Birthers even noticed he is black,...
:eek EDGAR,...HILARIOUS !!! :eek

:eek ...God, I hope non-lesbians don't all start wearing their hair like Donald Trump,... :eek

Baltoro

Bill Cravener

Hey baltoro, here's Trump with his hair down.  :lol

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

In the April 30, 2011 Edition of the Los Angeles Times is this editorial: Memo to Donald Trump: You're Fired pretty well sums up the situation,...
Baltoro

KD8COO

Quote from: Bill Cravener on April 27, 2011, 06:16:50 PM
Yes, sure, but if the man was white there would have never been a question of where he was born. It is plain and simple to anyone with open eyes and a functioning brain that it is nothing more then racism.

Actually, the *exact* same question came up about McCain while he was running.  His status became irrelevant when he lost.  Unfortunately, we do not have the luxury of being able to compare the case of McCain winning with the case of Obama winning to see if the birther situation would happen to both.  There's no true evidence to support a racist conspiracy.  The suggestion, based on assumptions about people is certainly there, but anyone with open skeptical eyes can clearly see that proof is lacking...  :-)