News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Any other Texans ?

Started by skywalker, September 22, 2005, 08:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywalker

Any other Texans here ? I am from Pearland. Waiting for Hurricane Rita to blow this 100 degree weather outta
here. :-)

rags

skywalker:
I hope you don't live in a mobile home! :cheekygreen:
On a more serious note, I hope Rita isnt a cat 5 when she goes ashore.
Be safe.

Rags
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

drhowarddrfine

My sister-in-law lives in Tomball, on the north side of Houston.  She said she slept through it all.  It was stil pretty windy and she wouldn't go outside because things were hitting the windows but everything was OK at her house.  Some relatives stayed over and all eight slept in the master bedroom on the first floor. :P

skywalker

Quote from: rags on September 22, 2005, 11:56:56 PM
skywalker:
I hope you don't live in a mobile home! :cheekygreen:
On a more serious note, I hope Rita isnt a cat 5 when she goes ashore.
Be safe.

Rags

No, a second floor apartment. No damage there or at my mother's house in Houston. Just some
small branches and leaves to rake up.

skywalker

Quote from: drhowarddrfine on September 24, 2005, 05:43:08 PM
My sister-in-law lives in Tomball, on the north side of Houston.  She said she slept through it all.  It was stil pretty windy and she wouldn't go outside because things were hitting the windows but everything was OK at her house.  Some relatives stayed over and all eight slept in the master bedroom on the first floor. :P

Good to hear no damage. My mother didn't have power for 8 hours, but that was OK. Had plenty of candles,food,ice, and a gas stove. We didn't have an electronic ignitor for the gas heater, so we still had hot water.

Got to play some free golf, had to make some slight wind adjustments. :-)