MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

missing windows feature

Started by thomas_remkus, June 29, 2005, 12:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifleman

Chep,
Thank you for the attachment.  It is certain that I will *never* modify a public file as it only causes issues like we just experienced.  I will, however create a separate file, maybe res.h that will include these equates.  I also am not a supporter of modifying include files.

However, thanks for the equates and a *huge* thanks for your clever program with the nice right click fix.
Paul

chep

Quote from: Rifleman on July 02, 2005, 02:30:27 PM
It is certain that I will *never* modify a public file as it only causes issues like we just experienced.  I will, however create a separate file, maybe res.h that will include these equates.  I also am not a supporter of modifying include files.
I won't even argue that, you're 200% right and this is also what I think (when I don't make dumb things).
The worst part (concerning my sanity) is that I didn't even think about it before answering your post.
Really don't know what came into my mind the day I modified this file. Let's say I was... err... tired. :red :red :red

Anyway, I'm on my way to hide somewhere deep & dark where I can cause no harm and meditate on my stupidity... :boohoo: :bg

Rifleman

You are an interesting man!  :bg

Paul