MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Michele Bachmann for President !?!?

Started by Bill Cravener, June 28, 2011, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rags

Quote from: Bill Cravener on September 01, 2011, 12:23:26 PM
Governor Perry's biggest problem is Rick Perry
Bill when is Obama going to grow a pair and order the deportation of his illegal alien  Uncle Omar?
Just like in 2008 when it was brought to BO's that his aunt Zeituni Onyango, was living in this country illegally in public housing, he didnt do a damn FN thing.
Things in this country are bad enough without having to support freeloading, lawbreaking illegals.
I guess its OK for the Prez to not honor his vows of office to uphold the constitution and the laws of this land?
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

Bill Cravener

Quote from: rags on September 06, 2011, 01:50:17 AM
Bill when is Obama going to grow a pair and order the deportation of his illegal alien  Uncle Omar?
Just like in 2008 when it was brought to BO's that his aunt Zeituni Onyango, was living in this country illegally in public housing, he didnt do a damn FN thing.

Uncle Omar? Aunt Onyango? Oh brother! Is that the best you can come up with?
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

hutch--

:bg

> I guess its OK for the Prez to not honor his vows of office to uphold the constitution and the laws of this land?

I guess it was OK for the Bush regime to consider the US constitution was just a "Piece Of Paper", destroy the freedom of US citizens with the patriot Act 1 and 2, start two unwinnable wars that brought the US to its knees and got thousands of young Americans killed, reduced the credibility of the US to a Pariah state and in its death throes fleece the US taxpayers for TRILLIONS to bail out the banks.

Nah, Obama may have his problems trying to clean up the mess left by 8 years of the Republicans but it really could get worse, just put another batch of loonies back in control of the US and it will collapse.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

MichaelW

Not that I'm defending them, but the USA Patriot Acts were acts of Congress.
eschew obfuscation

dedndave

that's true, Michael

if you remember back to when the patriot act was passed, bush and his buddies pushed it through congress
they used fear as a motivator in a couple ways:

1) the people were told that the patriot act was necessary to protect them from terrorism
2) congressmen were assured of receiving bad press if they did not vote to pass the bill
the last thing a congressman wants is to be labeled as "unpatriotic"

the same tactic bush used to be elected and re-elected

"Patriot Act" is a huge misnomer - lol
i can't think of anything less patriotic, except maybe haliburton's rape of the economy

baltoro

I think it would be great if we had someone like DAVE as President.
Dave would hate it, of course,...and, it would drive him terminally insane,...but, we need someone sensible,..to keep us from doing incredibly stupid things all the time,... :eek
...Otherwise,...I think the human race is a direct trajectory with the all-time most well-deserved Darwin Award,...
Baltoro

dedndave

big business would not be at all happy with me
they'd shoot me in the head faster than JFK - lol

baltoro

Well,...you'd have to be sneaky,...and do some kind of Wizard of OZ thing,...where nobody really knows who you are,...
In Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End",...extraterrestrials save the human race from themselves,...
You could impersonate an Extraterrestrial,...Peter would probably rat you out,...but, it would be alot of fun for awhile,...
...Zara could be your official spokesperson,...
I'm so excited about this that I want to make an immediate campaign contribution,...  :toothy
Baltoro

dedndave

i'd happily accept the contribution
however, as with any politician, don't expect much   :P

baltoro

DAVE !!!
You are clearly,...the man for the job,...
Yeah !!! It's either DAVE or ARMAGEDDON,... :eek
Baltoro

dedndave

Quotehowever, as with any politician, don't expect much

i should qualify that....

don't expect much unless it's at least 6 figures   :lol

baltoro

Baltoro

dedndave