News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

About electric

Started by Farabi, November 25, 2011, 01:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

Amphere is how much electron, and couloumb is the speed of electron right? So Amphere is the sample, and coloumb is how much sample per second right?
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

dedndave

coulumb is the unit of charge
it is used to represent how much charge is stored, usually in a capacitor or coil

the speed of an electron is always the same as the speed of light

Farabi

Yeah, I mean how much ampere per second right? Or it was wrong? I dont get the unit charge mean.

"Etos siperi elegi"

qWord

Quote from: dedndave on November 25, 2011, 11:32:20 AMthe speed of an electron is always the same as the speed of light
In the vacuum the eclectic filed is propagated with the speed of light, in mediums it is a bit slower, but close to c. The electrons are considerably slower (fortunately). In common circuits electrons move some millimeters per second.
FPU in a trice: SmplMath
It's that simple!

Farabi

Quote from: qWord on November 25, 2011, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: dedndave on November 25, 2011, 11:32:20 AMthe speed of an electron is always the same as the speed of light
In the vacuum the eclectic filed is propagated with the speed of light, in mediums it is a bit slower, but close to c. The electrons are considerably slower (fortunately). In common circuits electrons move some millimeters per second.

So it some kind like LIFO right? Last In First Out?

"Etos siperi elegi"

qWord

Quote from: Farabi on November 26, 2011, 03:45:22 AM
So it some kind like LIFO right? Last In First Out?
sorry, I can't see the relation ship.
You should read a book about physics or electronics basics - I'm sure this is bettern than collection fragments of information through the internet.
It's that simple!

vanjast

Electron speed in a circuit is 'drift speed' which I think is slower than lightspeed (c)

Amperes are the amount of charge per second (coulombs per second), which can amount to electrons per second, OR if you wish, Positrons(+ve e's) or +ve(or -ve)  Protons per second. This all depends on what type of current you want to measure.
Now an electromagnetic field (magnetism) AFAWK is only formed by moving charges. A stationary charge always has a static electric field, but no electromagnetic field.
How and why this happens, I THINK, is still out for discovery as it takes you into the realms of sub-atomic particles, of which, plenty have been invented.
:8)

qWord

Quote from: vanjast on November 26, 2011, 03:35:30 PMNow an electromagnetic field (magnetism) AFAWK is only formed by moving charges.
Ferromagnetism
It's that simple!

vanjast

Quote from: qWord on November 26, 2011, 04:04:09 PM
Quote from: vanjast on November 26, 2011, 03:35:30 PMNow an electromagnetic field (magnetism) AFAWK is only formed by moving charges.
Ferromagnetism
Ja, I was refering to electromagnetism, but yes one can create 'permanent' magnets with ferrous materials.

Farabi

Quote from: vanjast on November 26, 2011, 03:35:30 PM
Electron speed in a circuit is 'drift speed' which I think is slower than lightspeed (c)

Amperes are the amount of charge per second (coulombs per second), which can amount to electrons per second, OR if you wish, Positrons(+ve e's) or +ve(or -ve)  Protons per second. This all depends on what type of current you want to measure.
Now an electromagnetic field (magnetism) AFAWK is only formed by moving charges. A stationary charge always has a static electric field, but no electromagnetic field.
How and why this happens, I THINK, is still out for discovery as it takes you into the realms of sub-atomic particles, of which, plenty have been invented.
:8)

:U Thanks, now I get it.

"Etos siperi elegi"