News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Where's y0da

Started by ic2, December 20, 2007, 06:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ic2

Would anyone know where LordPE  y0da.cjb.net is ? ? ?

I been all over the net for days and he and none of his fabulous  ASM code samples are not to be found so far, and some of his  shareware is getting a snow job it seem at various sites.

I hope he is all right. He did so much for years since masm32 was  invented, and everyone from  old school know him and his coding  style.  I always picture him as a 12 - 15 year brain factory and i   would usually check in at his and Iczelion site to see what's new  at lease five times a year.

A web site or email address would greatly appreciated.

Also, what is Iczelion new web address?  None of the search  engines on the web is turning up nothing for me.

Thank in advance

ragdog

hi

fodders says: Iczelion stopped all the computer stuff years ago, because real life was pretty busy (wife, kid, busy doctor job at a hospital, etc.) you can see http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=28866.msg203995;topicseen#new

greets
ragdog

ossama

yeh,Iczelion did a great work,his tutorial were the first lessons i have in learning masm.any informations about him (name/age/location/occupation...)?

donkey

There are very few of that group left around, life tends to catch up with you and the first thing to go is the hobby programming, also it is tiring to see the same questions and answers year after year, though for some reason it never bothered me I have not been around nearly as long as those guys. About the only ones that are left are the likes of Hutch, NaN, Hiro and a few others but other than those guys none of the guru's who helped me when I was starting (Iczelion helped me quite a bit by email as did Hutch and Randall Hyde).

Donkey
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable