News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Using all libraries at once

Started by Jimg, April 21, 2007, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimg

Should it be possible to create a test program that loads all include files and libraries provided with Masm32 at the same time?

I am trying it and get a conflict between nmapi.inc and userenv.inc in that the first declares-

DeleteGroup PROTO :DWORD

and the second declares-

DeleteGroupA PROTO :DWORD,:DWORD
DeleteGroup equ <DeleteGroupA>

EDIT:
I've picked up this project after over a year's time without looking at it.  I asked a question about the DeleteGroup conflict, and another about two libraries, back then (http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=3619.0) in a different way but nothing came of it, unless I missed a Masm32 update or something.

Jimg

regarding the two libraries problem
QuoteIf I try to use the dsprop library, I get "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DllMain@12"
and if I try to use the odbcbcp library, I get "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _LibMain@12"

I find that if I comment out this line in dsprob.inc-
   DllMain PROTO :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
and this line in odbcbcp.inc-
   LibMain PROTO :DWORD,:DWORD,:DWORD
then all assembles without any error messages.  I have no idea what effect this would have on the functionality of the two libraries but perhaps this is a fix for the two include files ??

zooba

The second one sounds like a program has been used to generate the include files and the DllMain/LibMain functions were (incorrectly) exported by the libraries. Removing the prototypes should have no effect.

Cheers,

Zooba :U

Jimg

So, Hutch-

Any plans to fix these files for the next release???