News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Should we celebrate it?

Started by asmfan, May 01, 2006, 07:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmfan

Yesterday in 30th of April i've celebrated my 22nd birthday...
Should we celebrate all members' birthdays?
Russia is a weird place

Vortex

asmfan

Sorry, i'm little bit drunk while writing this above...
Russia is a weird place

Mark Jones

"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

asmfan

Erol, Mark, my dear friends thanks!!:,)
But imagine how many good people stay away from celebrating they own... what if they they dont give us to know about their happiness...? At least about this birthday... Not speaking about wedding or child birth...
Sorry about my english, i'm just a mere russian:)
Russia is a weird place

asmGhost

Happy birthday asmfan  :dance:

I'd celebrate my birthday but, being almost as old as Hutch, I'm not exactly sure when my birthday is.  :red
The clay tablet my birth certificate was chiseled on crumbled into dust a while ago!  :green2

arafel

drhowarddrfine

In high school, I had fun telling everyone my birthday was coming...in six months!  I wasn't Mr. Popular but it was good for a few laughs.  About a month before the date, I stopped reminding everyone cause the joke was getting old.  Finally, my birthday really did roll around but I forgot all about it.  Went to school as usual without giving it a thought. 

At lunch time, the "cool kids", who sat to a table to themselves and us nerds didn't venture near it, called me over.  "Oh, no!", I said, "I'm not going over there."  Two of them came over and literally dragged me while I feared "noogies" rubbed on my head, or worse.  To my surprise, a cake was presented along with a champagne bottle (filled with grape juice) and a rousing "Happy Birthday" chorus. 

I was shocked.  I almost went to tears.  35 years later I still get emotional about that. 

asmfan

As Metallica sings 'memory remains'...
The only thing that can be carried through all life is memory...
Russia is a weird place

hutch--

Igor,

May you have many more good birthdays fuelled with many bottrles of good vodka.  :U
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Mincho Georgiev

Best Wishes and Health !  :U

zurieltx

I wish I was 22 again!  Happy Birthday!!! :dance:

asmfan

Much thanks friends!
And Steve, vodka doesn't matter, but good friends that surround - that is important! I drink to you my friends...
Cheers!
Russia is a weird place

ozzy_85

happy b'day asmfan... :cheekygreen: