MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

How to install?

Started by shibuya, March 28, 2006, 10:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shibuya

Hi!

Now I have been browsing for a couple of hours through help files and Google hits, but I couldn't find an answer to my very basic question.  :(

I have downloaded and installed RADasm into C:\RADasm, and I have downloaded and installed masm32 into C:\masm.

What do I have to do such that, when I open the "New Project" dialog in RADasm, there appears "masm32" (or whatever should appear to use masm32) in the assembler pulldown menu? For the time being, the only thing that appears is "html".

Can anyone help please? Many thanks in advance.  :U

KetilO

Hi shibuya

You also need to download and install the Assembly programming pack from my website.
See the ReadMe.txt included in the assembly pack on how to install.

KetilO

shibuya

Hi KetilO

Thx for your fast answer  :thumbu

With "Assembly programming pack" you mean this: http://www.radasm.com/RadASM2000/Assembly.zip?

Coz I couldn't find the ReadMe.txt file mentioned in your answer in this archive. There are 2 ReadMe's, but they do not explain the installation.

Can you advise please? Thanks!  :U

shibuya

OK, found it, read it, did it. Everything's OK. Problem was that the ReadMe was outside the "Assembly" folder, while I was looking for the file inside that folder only.

Thanks for your help!  :U

Mark_201

Quote from: shibuya on March 29, 2006, 04:56:31 AM
OK, found it, read it, did it. Everything's OK. Problem was that the ReadMe was outside the "Assembly" folder, while I was looking for the file inside that folder only.

Thanks for your help!  :U

I ran into the same problem installing RadAsm.

For example,  unzip  the contents of RadAsm to c:\RadAsm
unzip the contents of Assembler.zip INSIDE the folder Assembly to c:\RadAsm
unzip the contents of HighLevel.zip INSIDE the folder HighLevel  to c:\RadAsm

If you unzip Assembler.zip and HighLevel.zip to c:\RasAsm then you have to move the files out of c:\RadAsm\Assembly  and c:\RadAsm\HighLevel  to c:\RadAsm .

Otherwise radasm can't find the files.  Ran into this problem again with 2.2.0.9.

Enjoy..   :P

DrMemory

Help, I unziped RadAsm and unziped assembler and moved it to \RadAsm so that the Masm and other directories are under RadASM. The ini files are also there. But the only language html.
I also noticed there is no Assembler.ini

Thanks in advance

ragdog

hi

download the Assembly from http://www.radasm.com/RadASM2000/Assembly.zip
and set in radasm.ini in section

[Assembler]
Assembler=masm

greets

ragdog