setlocal
%1 %0 :: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
set A=%5&set B=%6&set C=%8&set D=%3
for %%? in (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) do shift
set A=%C%%7%A%&set C=%D%%4%B%&set D=%7
for %%? in (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) do shift
echo  %A% %C%%2%2 %8%D%%4!

----------------------------------------------

Does this need any other includes other than shlwapi.lib ?

Thanks.

SHDeleteKey

Tedd

It's a batch file, it doesn't need any includes.
Create a file named "hid.bat".
Save the text.
Run it.
(It will probably pop up the dos box, display, and then exit immediately. So add "pause" as as the last line)

It's a hack using the .bat commands. If you want to understand it fully you'll have to learn all of those commands.
No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

skywalker

Quote from: Tedd on March 27, 2006, 10:19:13 AM
It's a batch file, it doesn't need any includes.
Create a file named "hid.bat".
Save the text.
Run it.
(It will probably pop up the dos box, display, and then exit immediately. So add "pause" as as the last line)

It's a hack using the .bat commands. If you want to understand it fully you'll have to learn all of those commands.

I was referring to SHDeleteKey, not the batch file. :-)

evlncrn8

output from bat file is:  GOD BLESS YOU!

bat files do NOT need includes, and the more posts i read from skywalker, the more i worry........

skywalker

Quote from: evlncrn8 on March 27, 2006, 02:07:23 PM
output from bat file is:  GOD BLESS YOU!

bat files do NOT need includes, and the more posts i read from skywalker, the more i worry........

You and Tedd should worry about your reading skills.  My post had 2 separate sections. :-)

P1

Quote from: skywalker on March 27, 2006, 01:19:39 PMI was referring to SHDeleteKey, not the batch file. :-)
"Mystery bat file" versus "Help with SHDeleteKey" in the Title could have cleared some mis-understanding.  Your inclusion of the batch was irrelavent to your main focus of requesting help.   Or so it seems.  Next time make two posts.  You did a topical cross posting and that's annoying.

I suggest you make your post clear and to the point.  Do some research for yourself, so as the answer make some sense to you, when you get them.  If you get them, because at this rate, you are alienating other members.  And may not get the help you need in the future.

So maybe you should worry about your writing skills.   :naughty:

Regards,  P1  :8)

skywalker

Quote from: P1 on March 27, 2006, 03:44:17 PM
Quote from: skywalker on March 27, 2006, 01:19:39 PMI was referring to SHDeleteKey, not the batch file. :-)
"Mystery bat file" versus "Help with SHDeleteKey" in the Title could have cleared some mis-understanding.  Your inclusion of the batch was irrelavent to your main focus of requesting help.   Or so it seems.  Next time make two posts.  You did a topical cross posting and that's annoying.

I suggest you make your post clear and to the point.

Regards,  P1  :8)

I'll make separate posts so as to avoid any confusion.