MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

The last one ?

Started by jissé, March 16, 2006, 10:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jissé

Hi,

I hope it it will be my last question !

I've put my glasses on my nose and I've searched in the forum but...
No answer in principle... but I'not sure... if a topick exist on this subject, please tell me.

In the precedent version of RadAsm I used ( 2.0.3.6 ), it was possible to see and use symultaneously several TabStrip corresponding to the open and used files. Then it was possible to choose, select and see one with tabstrip ( very fast method ).

But on my new version ( 2.2.0.7 = top ! ) I see just one tabstrip coresponding to the "working file" and if I select an other file ( then, in the project list-window ) it doesn't add an other tabstrip but replace the previous...

My question : is there an option somewhere to have several tabstip or is it the new "presentation" of this recent version of Radasm ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I hope my english is enought correct to understand my question !

KetilO

Hi

I am not shure what you are asking.

It is possible to have a multiline tab control.
Use Option / Tool windows / Multiline tab select tool

Did that answer your question?

KetilO

Shantanu Gadgil

Hi Ketil,
I think he is talking about the "multi-tab"-like control (at the top) where it shows the open files.

And I think he is saying that whenever he clicks any file, it opens in the same tab and not a new tab!

[attachment deleted by admin]
To ret is human, to jmp divine!

jissé

Hi

Sorry for my english...  :(

Thank you KetilO for your remarkable speed and efficacity !
Thank you Shantanu_gadgil, you are a magician... you see clear in my mind !

But I'm ashamed  :red because since I've asked my question, I've installed WinXP ( previous : Win Millenium ) and there is no problem...
The "multi-tab"-like control (at the top)... is multiple !!!

Then ?... either I'm totaly bad, newbee, mad, stupid, blind... you can choice, or it's Millenium responsability... ???
I think the first option is right !

I'm realy sorry for the trouble...

Thank you KetilO and shantanu_gadgil for your patience