News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Listview questions

Started by Jimg, July 30, 2005, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimg

I wrote an app that has a listbox.  Recently, I decided to convert the listbox to a listview for various reasons.  As you can image, the transition has been less than smooth.

My first question of this topic is-

When a user selects one or more items from my old listbox, the lines are highlighted.  Same with the listview.  However, when the focus changes from the listview to another control, the highlighting in the listview disappears while the highlighting in the listbox remains.  How do I make the highlighting in the listview remain so the user has a visual clue as to which items he is working on while he is merrily clicking on other buttons and such to modify the items that were highlighted?

tekhead009

I think creating the Listview using LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style will allow what you're asking for.

I happen to be using a listview in my current project, and I was browsing windows.inc. When I saw that style your post poped into mind.

Jimg

Excellent tekhead009  :U

I don't know why I couldn't see that, I looked many times :red  I was just getting started on creating a bunch of code to manually color the lines ::)  Thank you very much :clap: