News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

move image across screen

Started by hfheatherfox07, March 22, 2012, 08:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfheatherfox07

Hi I am trying to make "Wavering Text Example"  look like "Wavering text  Example 2" I got the wavering text effect OK.....
but what makes the text do the sideways motions in  "Wavering text  Example 2"?
I remember seeing an example like that but at the time I did not think I will ever use it so I never grabbed it ...forgot were I saw it ...this is really old stuff

P.S
"Wavering Text Example"  is full source complete and working.....

Hunk

very good, do you have more cool examples like this :bg

hfheatherfox07

Yes ...but "Wavering text  Example 2" needs to be fixed ...it is a rip not code ....
I messed with it this morning and got it to move side ways but not to separate into 2 ....

donkey

Very cool, not sure I've ever seen this done before. I'll have to take some time when I get back home to look at it in depth but I really like it.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

hfheatherfox07

I should be easy .... use the algo from proc.inc in "Wavering text  Example 2" and put it in the asm of "Wavering text  Example"... unfortunately for me my PC has been crashing ...I put off re formatting it and saving all the stuff .... today not doing that burned my fan ...so I messed with today and got it to go side ways ...but I can not have another go at it until I redo my PC  :(

donkey

I'm in the same boat sort of, I'm about 2400 km from home right now visiting friends and I only have my laptop and smart phone so I can't do much testing or experimenting, the laptop just isn't set up for it. For that reason I can't be much help to anyone at all until I get back to my dev pc at the end of next week.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable