MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Every Husband Needs One

Started by dedndave, March 02, 2012, 04:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltoro

DAVE !!!
...But,...but,...you're married to one of the top ten most gorgeous women on the planet,...
If it was me,...(and, I'm a bastard),...I'd negotiate an advantageous settlement:   
Baltoro

dedndave

:bg

i am a lucky man
i always said "find a woman you like listening to" - lol
Z has a lovely voice and accent
so, even when she chatters (and they all do it), i don't mind so much

baltoro

I suppose,...as a retired electrical engineer,...your imagination is constantly coming up with concepts for devices that 'have the right voodoo',...

Here are a few suggestions for prototypes that I would like to see commercialized:   

• A concealable remote control device, that emits relativistic gamma rays, overpowering the synapses of attractive women.
  • An electronic device that, when plugged into a wall socket,...causes the entire electrical power network of the state to crash.
  • An electronic device that I can connect to my phone jack,...which contacts the President of the United States up on his ultra-secure, Top Secret phone, so I can discuss my wild conspiracy theories with him at 3 AM in the morning.
  • Naturally, I will want an electronic device that is the equivalent to a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card.
  • And, I will need a device that can drive my car,...since there is no one crazy enough out there to be my getaway driver.
Baltoro

dedndave

all wonderful ideas - lol

for me to expend any time on a project, it must meet 3 criteria:
1) feasible
2) marketable
3) profitable
if i can't put a check mark on all 3, i am on to the next idea - unless it is just plain fun   :P

unfortunately, none of the ideas pass muster   :'(

raymond

Quote from: dedndave on March 03, 2012, 02:06:12 AM
all wonderful ideas - lol

for me to expend any time on a project, it must meet 3 criteria:
1) feasible
2) marketable
3) profitable
if i can't put a check mark on all 3, i am on to the next idea - unless it is just plain fun :P

unfortunately, none of the ideas pass muster :'(

We can therefore conclude that your activity on this forum is "just plain fun".  :clap: Only No. 1 would get a check mark. :U
When you assume something, you risk being wrong half the time
http://www.ray.masmcode.com

dedndave

i have written some code for profit - mostly non-x86 stuff
but, yah - mostly for fun   :bg

hutch--

:bg

The topic still sounds like a future date with PHIDO.  :P
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

yah - i point that thing at Z and my sex life is over - lol

what gets me is, the thing is a klunky kludge   :P
very "home project" appearance - well, someone elses home project - mine look better than that
these guys think they are going to sell this "product" in a market where people don't have a lot of cash laying around
hell - all my crappiest ideas are better than this one

jj2007

Quote from: dedndave on March 03, 2012, 02:04:03 PM
what gets me is, the thing is a klunky kludge   :P
very "home project" appearance - well, someone elses home project - mine look better than that

Dave,

Remember how klunky the first cellphones looked like, and how tiny they are nowadays. This is a Billion Dollar market - wait and see, in a few years the gadget will be integrated in your glasses, and you can activate it by simply thinking "shut up".

donkey

Quote from: jj2007 on March 03, 2012, 08:01:21 PM
Remember how klunky the first cellphones looked like, and how tiny they are nowadays. This is a Billion Dollar market - wait and see, in a few years the gadget will be integrated in your glasses, and you can activate it by simply thinking "shut up".

My first cell phone was really a car phone, a briefcase size transceiver in the trunk of my company Audi and a handset in the dash, now I loose mine in my pocket :)
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

dedndave

after working with one of these...

...these look pretty snazzy   :bg

i still have one of the old motorola rigs   :P
except mine is older than the one in the pic

NPNW

Dave,

When looking at it first I thought who dressed up the meat tenderizer?

I mean in theory, shut up... Whack... with meat tenderizer... effective...  simple..... Billion Dollars :)

Of course to justify the price, we will put a laser pointer, light source, and air horn,  built into it.

I think I can can streamline the design, operation, cost, and profitability with.... A Meat Tenderizer. 

Of course the wife will sell the female version which is a frisbee frying pan, with GPS tracking, and guidence systems.

Gunner

Someone needs to test the concept.  I don't have a microphone, but just have to record the mic and offset the playback by the timing they use.  Would be interesting to know if it really works and what kind of voodoo it plays on your mind....
~Rob (Gunner)
- IE Zone Editor
- Gunners File Type Editor
http://www.gunnerinc.com

vanjast

I must be the luckiest guy in the world.. my wife doesn't talk that much  :U
..then again if she yapped a lot I wouldn't have married her  :green2