Some Comic Relief, Ultrasound proves reality star Coco's buttocks are real Read

Started by hutch--, February 22, 2012, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

sinsi

QuoteI bulk up very fast. I go to the gym. I could lift a pencil and gain muscle very fast.
Big arse, big arse muscles, but where does the pencil go?

Also, Who?

Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them.

Bill Cravener

That's one ugly bitch! If you think back it was Candid Camera here in the states that set the precedent for today's sorry reality television shows, but I feel it has gone way too far. I just can not stomach most of the reality sh!t on the boob tube these days. The Biggest Loser has been an extremely popular show here in America. In this program very obese ugly contestants attempt to lose the most weight and the winner receives a quarter of a million dollars. Another sorry excuse for a reality TV show is Donald Trumps Apprentice, "You're fired" he likes to say. There are many others. It takes very little to entertain the common folks of America. :tdown
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

at's ok - i like big butts, i cannot lie  :bg
i am what they call a "bunky junky" - lol
(from the movie "The Ladykillers")

anunitu

Actually a bit refreshing after seeing all the Bone thin no butt models that look like 12 year old boys. :bg

Bill Cravener

My MASM32 Examples.

vanjast