News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

The loonyness of religion in America.

Started by Bill Cravener, February 19, 2012, 11:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

BANG!! Thats the sound of the GOP shooting itself in the other foot.

You folks overseas got to read this short article about the war on contraception over here in the states. The right has truly lost their minds and lost the votes of most American women. Please watch the video of what Foster Friess stated on MSNBC.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/how-the-gop-went-back-to-the-1950s-in-just-one-day.php?ref=fpblg

Its coming, the great landslide re-election of President Obama. :thumbu

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

hutch--

:bg

I guess every little bit helps, for what its worth I think the guy was making a joke with the aspirin comment but I have no doubt the girls did not see it as funny. Just hope that Santorum gets the GOP nomination and you are home and hosed and the US economy may survive for a bit longer. I have my doubts about the Democrats when it comes to having enough spine to do anything useful and I have Pelosi in mind here but if they do it right and sell just how crazy the tea party really is, they may just do OK in the 2 houses as well.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

rags

Quote from: hutch-- on February 19, 2012, 11:59:06 AM
I have my doubts about the Democrats when it comes to having enough spine to do anything useful...

Your're spot on Hutch. The Senate under Reid has refused to pass a budget in the past 3 years..
What are they afraid of?
People seeing the excessive spending levels they proposed in it and voting them out?
Just like Reid got the whole state of Nevada excemt from Obamacare, and Pelosi got 20 high priced
restaurants in her home district excemptions from Obamacare. They are afraid of loosing the financial backing from them,
and not what is good for the country as a whole.
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

Bill Cravener

BOOM!!  :bg

That was the sound of the GOP blowing its head off. There persistence against health providers giving contraception to women and now Rush Limbaugh, this great spokesmen of the grand old party, stuffing his foot in his big ass face calling a college student a slut and a prostitute over national air-waves. His demanding videos of all her sex posted online so he and others can see what they are getting for their money is yet another nail in the coffin of the party of hypocrites called the Republican Party.

I'm certain of one thing, the GOP has lost most of the female voters come next election, they are perhaps the strongest voting block in the US. So far Limbaugh has lost nine of his sponsors, with I'm certain more to come.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh%E2%80%93Sandra_Fluke_controversy
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

rags

Bill Sandra Fluke is a 30 year old a feminist activist.
Not some young poor helpless co-ed. 
why else would she demand taxpayers or religious institutions to cover her $3000 contraceptive bills if she wasnt a slut?
Condoms are much cheaper than that.
Note She insisted on the term, "contraception", not hormone replacement therapy,
they are two different things.
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

Bill Cravener

20 big money sponsors have now said we've had it with Rush Limbaugh! :thumbu

Quicken Loans
Sleep Number Beds
The Sleep Train
Legal Zoom
Citrix Systems
Go To Meeting
Pro Flowers
Tax Resolution
AOL
Bonobos
Sears
All State
Sensa Team
Bare Escentuals
Vitacost
Hadeed Carpet
Thompson Creek
Polycom
Service Magic
eHarmony

Awesome! :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

NPNW

I thought she was a georgetown law student? I think a pretty good one too :)

Bill Cravener

Hi NPNW,

Funny how any women who can speak up for herself is called a "feminist activist" by the Right.

Its now up to 26 sponsors who have dropped RushBo, what a mouth he has! I listened to him a bit during my lunch break today, not a word about his troubles this day. He's now losing radio station willing to carry him. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

dedndave

that sensationalism is what has gotten him listeners, in the past

Bill Cravener

That's true. But he went too far this time, both the right and the left are dumping him like a maggot filled piece of dead meat. 26 sponsors have dumped his ass and I can assure you that list will grow. He has 600 stations carrying his filth and they too are dropping him like a hot potato. Rumors are lawyers are lining up to support Miss Fluke to sue his ass. He called her a prostitute and in most states a prostitute is a criminal. Just imagine having a daughter Miss Flukes age and someone with the public power that RushBo has calling her a slut and a prostitute. If she were my daughter I'd find him and beat the phuking fat out of his sorry fat ass!! :tdown
My MASM32 Examples.

MichaelW

Assuming that she had the necessary skills and physical capability, and some women do, I think it would be hilarious if instead of a lawsuit she would catch him out in public some place where there are reporters, and kick his ass. 
eschew obfuscation

Bill Cravener

Michael, boy that would be worth paying money to see. I don't think it would take much to put his fat behind down. One quick kick to the groin would do it. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

hutch--

Well, depends on your sense of humour, if I remember correctly Limbaugh is a loonie right winger so if you could find one of those operations that did renditions of "interesting" persons to flexible foreign countries you could send him on a holiday to Syria, Libya or anywhere else that was flexible enough to handle the techniques used and you could get him to confess to being a left wing, transvestite trogladite in drag. After some of the well know religious loonies that have been caught with their pants down doing all of those things that they preached against, Limbaugh "coming out" would be par for the course.  :P
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

anunitu

Would not work Bill,he has no real balls to kick..

NPNW

bill,

If he called my daughter that I have a 12 guage to help him change his ways. The problem would be he would get it from both brothers if Madalyn didn't do the job herself.

Even if he didn't have balls, a few knee caps, might send a message.

Of course Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face and he was his friend and supporter. So, I suppose you would need multiple shots to a right wing looney to get them to understand what was happening. Even then there is a possibility that it wouldn't work. He would think we were so excited supporting him, and it was just an accident.