News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

MASM32 V11 Install Question

Started by brunobrook, January 15, 2012, 11:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunobrook

Note: please pardon the primitive format -- not using the format enhancing features available here.  The reasons will be apparent momentarily.

I am a totally blind user who has used MASM32 for the last seven or eight years and have written or modified nearly 70 projects and developed my own development environment.

I am currently running a previous version of MASM32.  When I run the installation, even as administrator, in Windows 7, I find no "install" item that allows me to click on.

I have only been able to close the window -- no keyboard commands or menu items are available and I don't find any buttons -- only the text that begins with:
MASM32 SDK
and ends with
Click Install to begin

Any ideas?

Thanks!

hutch--

brunobrook,

The install is a bitmap button just above the label with the text. It is a 128 pixel square image button.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

...a picture of the planet Earth   :bg

Bill Cravener

Steve, though its certainly clear to most maybe just a great big ugly square button with the words click me would be less trouble. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

brunobrook

Thanks to all,

This may not make sense but thanks for the graphics hint.  I will modify my screen reader to tell me about graphics, at least long enough to get this to work.  I don't normally turn them on because to hear it say "graphic, graphic, graphic" without knowing what they are is annoying.  I will add that to my bag of tricks for solving problems in very specific situations, as long as there is only one graphic and I don't have to click on specific regions of that graphic, I anticipate an uneventful install, smile.

Enjoy!