News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Tetris game, second approach

Started by avcaballero, January 06, 2012, 07:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avcaballero

Well, this is the second approach to tetris game. I think it works rather well (if someone find a bug, please tell me).

There are many things that wait to be added:
* Score
* Level
* Speed increasing
* Title frame
* Etc

When I have time... Have fun.

P.D. Maybe you have noticed that there's a new figure, u alike, what do you think about it?... Do you think anything? :lol

Regards

dedndave

seems to work ok
except when i exit the program, i get c0000005 error   :P
i am using XP sp3

avcaballero

Yes, you were right. Now it should be fixed, also up now it is possible exit the program using escape key, and we can choose new game... and works! Many things are waiting to be added.

Thank you for your time

Farabi

Can anyone making a 3D renderer system based on my code? I used it with syslinux long time ago, and worked, but I had no time to do that right now. We had everything we need from ploting to screen from 3D coordinate and fillpolygon from siekmanski. And also a 3D rotation have been done.

http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=17731.0
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

avcaballero

"Can anyone making a 3D renderer system based on my code?"

Well, on my own, I can just say that I don't have much time for it... anybody else?

On the other hand, I present a new version.  It is not finished yet, but still in "beta" state. There are some known bugs that I will fix when I have time:

* Avoid a bit of flickering in main window
* Sometimes program hungs up
* If you find anything more, please tell me, would be very appreciated.

Nevertheless, it is already playable. It has some neat features, I think, like a double buffering 3d starfield to report the hall of fame's scores.

The program creates a hidden file named "WFTetris.txt" where writes down the hall of fame figures.

Have fun