News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Christopher Hitchens

Started by zemtex, December 17, 2011, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemtex

He passed away on the 15th, he was an interesting debator. I followed him for many years.
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

vanjast

Without any disrespect..

I consider a 'debater' no better than a politician - somebody who talks about something they have no clue about - essentially.
:wink

zemtex

I followed him for a long time but I eventually saw him as a fool. But I have fond memories of his interesting debates, he was a mindless, disrespectful bully who never had any good points other than trying to win by bribal or by word trickery.  :bdg
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

vanjast

IOW - politician (lowercase)
:wink