News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Time for expansion...

Started by donkey, December 15, 2011, 12:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkey

I needed a scanner and since my old one isn't working I went out and bought a Canon printer/scanner combo this morning. Problem was where do I put it, I only have limited desk real estate so I had to buy a bolt on shelf and stack my Samsung color laser and the new Canon printer. Now I'm officially out of space and I still have a bunch of equipment in the closet that I hook up only when I need it. Maybe its time to get a bigger desk...

"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

dedndave

oh man - make the wifee give you more room   :U
the way i did it - i made sure Z had a nice setup, first
then i have license to go to town on my own stuff - lol

donkey

Well, I'd run that by Torrie but it might make her take a closer look at my toy budget.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

Bill Cravener

Women, see what they do to you guys. I have three desks, one setting at a 45 in the corner and one on each side of the center. The one on my left handles paper work, the one on the right holds an old Dell 3100 Dimension running XP and my printer. The center one holds my wide screen and Acher mini tower running Win7. You boys need to grow some balls and straighten out those women you live with. Come on, just who is boss of house anyway? :lol
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

i can't speak for Edgar, but Zara is in charge, here - lol
and, she'll be the first one to tell you so

donkey

I've been given permission to say I'm the BOSS, however I am told that it can be revoked at any time...  :bg
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

daydreamer

I have my monitors on a old extendable kitchentable, so I can use 3 monitors side by side

hutch--

:bg

There are definitely some advantages in being a bachelor, I can make a pig sty out of this place any time I like and the only cost is I have to clean it up myself. I work with two Intel quads on a BIG table with two 24 inch screens but have the luxury of putting my retired boxes in another room (2 PIVs and an antique Celeron) which I can turn on and run by remote control from my main work area.

This is the clean orderly part of the house, you should see the mess I am making building kitchen cabinets downstairs.  :P
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

oh - yah
i am allowed to make all the mess in the world if i am building something...
...for Z   :lol