As Iraq and Afghan wars end, costs mount on pace to exceed Vietnam.

Started by hutch--, December 05, 2011, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch--

This is yet another hidden cost to American servicemen who had their arse put on the chopping block, VA struggling to raise enough money to look after them after they come back from active service.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/05/4099956/as-iraq-and-afghan-wars-end-costs.html

I find it hard to resist the idea that these bastards who started these two useless wars should be put on trial for war crimes then given to the families of all of those who died or were injured for squaw torture.

Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

vanjast

Quote from: hutch-- on December 05, 2011, 01:00:48 PM
I find it hard to resist the idea that these bastards who started these two useless wars should be put on trial for war crimes then given to the families of all of those who died or were injured for squaw torture.
Hear Hear!! .. I second that motion
:bg

Bill Cravener

I'm just thankful they are gone Steve. I give Cheney a few more years if he lasts that long before he drops dead (good riddance!). Both of them regardless of where they travel here in the States or Canada they are greeted with protestors. I don't think they dare travel overseas. They both basically have to live in hiding. They will hopefully go down in history as the scumbags they truly are.
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

xanatose

Quote from: Bill Cravener on December 07, 2011, 10:40:30 AM
I'm just thankful they are gone Steve. I give Cheney a few more years if he lasts that long before he drops dead (good riddance!). Both of them regardless of where they travel here in the States or Canada they are greeted with protestors. I don't think they dare travel overseas. They both basically have to live in hiding. They will hopefully go down in history as the scumbags they truly are.
Where is the justice in that?

A. A traitor deserves a traitors death.
B. The victims deserve retribution. Aka confiscate the money from Cheney, Hally Burton Bush and Exxon to at least compensate in part for the damage doine.
C. If none of this happen, things will happen again. The only difference is that the names will change.

Positive change will only come when the evil bastards of the world associate doing evil with having a high probability of getting a shot in the head and their assets confiscated.

jj2007

Quote from: xanatose on December 08, 2011, 01:53:27 AM...high probability of getting a shot in the head and their assets confiscated.

Death penalty is barbaric, but confiscating their assets and throwing them into a Saddam Hussein rat's holeTM sounds good indeed :U

Farabi

Quote from: xanatose on December 08, 2011, 01:53:27 AM
Quote from: Bill Cravener on December 07, 2011, 10:40:30 AM
Where is the justice in that?

A. A traitor deserves a traitors death.
B. The victims deserve retribution. Aka confiscate the money from Cheney, Hally Burton Bush and Exxon to at least compensate in part for the damage doine.
C. If none of this happen, things will happen again. The only difference is that the names will change.

Positive change will only come when the evil bastards of the world associate doing evil with having a high probability of getting a shot in the head and their assets confiscated.

Be carefull that 'A' Option can endangering me while Im talking about justice. Im idealism, but also realistic. I will not push anything beyond my limits. I dont care how much people killed by this wars, I dont care, just stop the wars, even it mean the murderer is free. I cant do anything better than this. This is the best option I have.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

Farabi

Hey guys, did you all forgeting what was happened back then? Why suddenly desperated to this war? Youre not all guilty, not even once. Youre there to do what has to be done. Imagine if there was no wars, they could be a lot more dangerous than now.

Look, I might be abusing the freedom, and that is not the freedom you want. But remember this, lots of people out there opressed by religions. And you came there to save them. If they keep attacking you or insulting you, just leave them alone. Remember this, stupid dogma will lead nowhere. Forever they will be trapped on dogma. Cheer up. You've win. The resource, and the reason why you must fight.

See it yourself how Indonesia had become because of religions. There is no justice in here. Youre not absolutely right, but also not absoulutely wrong. In my eyes, you western guys still a hero, compared to my country, and all of those religious freak.

When you guys on the wars, I was tortured on my school. Do you remember how initiate a campaign to stop violence in here? It was you. All of indonesian insult me and said Im a sissy, or beeing spoiled by my mother. That is non-sense. Im pressed by both side, on school and at home. I almost do suicide. Come one, youre not wrong, youre doing the right things.

Your enemies is evil, they though violence is a must. That was wrong. Freedom is right, but freedom from what is wrong. And it is common for people abusing freedom as long as not harming others. That is the lesson is.

Im sorry sometime cynical to western govt esp. USA, but it was just in the name of fairness, honestly, I will fanatically defend you guys, as long as we are on the same side. I know you get the big picture, I knew youre all following religions because you know who God is. He is Love, is not it? I got the message too.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

xanatose

Quote from: jj2007 on December 08, 2011, 07:43:46 AM
Quote from: xanatose on December 08, 2011, 01:53:27 AM...high probability of getting a shot in the head and their assets confiscated.

Death penalty is barbaric, but confiscating their assets and throwing them into a Saddam Hussein rat's holeTM sounds good indeed :U
Maybe barbaric. But, in this case, quite effective.

Taking was tried many times with Hitler. And the result was that he killed more.

The same with this guys, even Israelis and Palestine joined for a moment to protest the upcoming attack to Iraq.

This guys are guilty of the Genocide done by the USofA army under false pretenses. They did so without any regret, no empathy. Even if they live 10,000 lives, they cannot redeem themselves for what they have done. And, most dangerous, if they are allowed to continue to live without no consequence, it gives the message that their deeds where ok to do it.

Ok maybe instead of killing them. How about strip all their belongings. Shave their head. Tatoo the word "Genocidal Traitor" on their head. And then let them to rot on Guantanamo.