News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Probable additions to HLA Adventure

Started by Paul Panks, May 28, 2005, 12:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Panks

In Version 3.00 of HLA Adventure (due out June 5, 2005), I will be implementing the following:

o - 26 new rooms (Rooms 224 through 250 added, including a dusty path, mountains, a small cave, grassy valley, lush meadow, cyprus trees, an eagle's nest and a hidden keep [inside the cave]).

o - 4 new items and 6 new monsters (items added: horn of galius, firewhip, anklet and wooden boomerang; monsters added: golem, wisp, goat, kobold, eagle and unicorn).

o - Horn: opens cave; Firewhip: x4 damage + Special; Anklet: +2 armor; Boomerang: x8 damage + Special

o - Wisp: Special; Golem: x5 damage; Goat: Normal; Kobold: Normal + Special [via firewhip]; Eagle: Normal; Unicorn: x12 damage + Special [via lightning charge) [can be tamed]).

Rooms 224 through 250 will be accessible by going West of Room 12 (Path, south of "Entrance to Town", near the town).

All 4 items will be designated "reset items", meaning that they will reappear in the mountains once the player quits a saved game. They can be used again when relocated by the player. This is common to some of the other special items in the game, including the "food", "apple" and "shroud."

I will be implementing these changes over this weekend, testing them out on Monday-Saturday, and releasing the game on Sunday, June 5th, 2005 for both Windows and Linux platforms.

Please email comments and game enhancement ideas to me at:

dunric@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Paul Panks
dunric@yahoo.com