MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Guardian Article on the Tea Party

Started by hutch--, July 31, 2011, 07:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

Quote from: oex on August 03, 2011, 12:09:59 AM
Surely this is not the level of US politics?

Yep, that is what it has become! A war against the haves and have nots. The Republicans who tend to side with the haves, the Democrats who tend to side with the have-nots.
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

FORTRANS

Hi,

The logic of the Tea Party makes the same sort of sense
as the tea party in Lewis Carroll's book.  Firm beliefs and
rote actions galore.

Worthless,

Steve N.

Bill Cravener

When the Republicans drop the idea of killing or privatizing SS and Medicare, when the Republicans stop trying to bring religion into politics, when the Republicans stop insisting high school history books be rewritten to eliminate references to the deism endorsed by our founding fathers in favor of promoting the notion of America as exclusively a christian nation, or their continuing attempt to change the history of slavery and the civil war, or their desire to shove their confederate southern values upon me, or their continuing favor of giving huge tax breaks to big corporations such as big oil, big pharma and the medical industry, I just might consider voting for one. Until one comes along, in my book, they are tea bagger backed bigoted skumbags.

By the way, on my lunch break I'm going to go outside and hug one of my 80 year old trees! :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat