MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Long distance information..

Started by vanjast, July 30, 2011, 11:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanjast

What do you think of it?  :wink

dedndave

as opposed to short-distance information ?
what are we talking about - lol
the phone ?
i haven't used 4-1-1 information for years

Twister

maybe it has to do with radio signals sent through space. he could be trying to contact his home planet. vanjast is out of this world. :P

dedndave

i should have thought of that
that is really, really long distance information - lol
the movies "Contact" and "Arrival" come to mind
total b-movies, but i liked them anyways   :P

Jodie Foster is a ham radio operator in "Contact"   :bg

Bill Cravener

vanjast, I believe if I'm not misstaken you shipped your son over here to the US. Next time you speak to him if I were you I'd tell him to avoid any crowds of tea baggers. At the least tell him not to mention he's a foreigner in this country. Tea baggers don't much care for people from other countries unlike us liberal folks who welcome them with open hands. Tea baggers see foreigners as invaders, especially if they're not of the christian kind. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

oex

We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

baltoro

Quote from: VANJASTLong Distance Information..
What do you think of it? :wink

I would almost certainly decode it incorrectly,...So, I will think it's gibberish.   
...And, then,...(if I'm sober),...it will undoubtedly occur to me that it's probably some disgruntled assembly programmer trying to mess up my mind,... :eek
Baltoro

vanjast

:bg
I was quiet...   when I posted this.
My brain was melting on the edges.  :eek