News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Controls alignment...

Started by ernest33, May 12, 2005, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernest33

I just take a look at "Fresh IDE", and i find a nice feature in the ressources editor. The controls (groupbox, shape, ...) can be aligned to left, bottom, client...
Do you think it's a dream  :green2 to believe this feature will be added to the RadAsm ressources editor  :dazzled: ?
I have tried to do the same thing (once upon a time...long time), but can't find an easy way. Maybe the Sensei of RA will be able to add that...later  :green...or sooner  ::)
Anyway RA is the best  :U :U :U

lamer

Select two or more controls and go to Format --> Align and so on.

ernest33

It's not exatly what i mean  :green. I was talking about a properties added to each wincontrol giving the capacities to dock control on one side of it's parent... :8).
Sorry about my english i'm french  :red.
Philippe
PS:There is example in Delphi IDE (look at the panel control), Fresh IDE, SharpDevelop (C#)...It's just an idea  :wink

lamer

Quote from: ernest33 on May 14, 2005, 02:43:44 AM
Sorry about my english i'm french  :red.
If we all will be sorry about our english - all the net will get wet through of our tears :green2
Quote from: ernest33 on May 14, 2005, 02:43:44 AM
I was talking about a properties added to each wincontrol giving the capacities to dock control on one side of it's parent... :8).
I have found two controls in RadAsm IDE with such property - StatusBar and ToolBar. There are some else with property "Alignment", but they behave different. May be you can look at their styles and then play with styles of others?