News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

To our British friends.

Started by Bill Cravener, November 19, 2010, 02:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

When I turn on the TV or search the web for the latest news flash all I see is "Where did William propose", "Can Kate rival Diana?", "Who is Kate Middleton?", "Prince William Carried Engagement Ring Around for Weeks", "British largely positive about royal engagement", etc.

It appears to me that this upcoming marriage is not just a British Royal obsession but an American one as well.

I just don't get all the hype. My opinion; as pretty as Kate appears to be, young Prince William must be out of his mind to make such a commitment. :bg

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

Neil

William has been going out with Kate for ten years, I'd say he has been dragging his feet, maybe he was pushed if he didn't jump :bdg

oex

:lol.... Once in a while the BBC run out of money for new material so they start up viral campaigns like these.... It's estimated to make save the UK taxpayer $600 billion in quality tv programs....

I think the main aim is to knock out Iranian nuclear plants by bombarding news outlets with useless views and perspective for 6 months allowing the payload to slip through....
We are all of us insane, just to varying degrees and intelligently balanced through networking

http://www.hereford.tv

dedndave

Kate's not so bad
you should see who Harry has been hanging with   :P

...Camilla Romestrand

peaslee

Prince William's duty is to produce an heir. That still requires marriage. If he loves her, like it looks, she will have a better life than Princess Diana.

From what I've read, it appears that the royal family produces more income for the British — tourism for example — than they cost.
Bruce Peaslee
"Reality is a crutch for those who can't do drugs."

clive

I've always found Americans to get way more excited about such things. Pity his mother isn't here, but that's what happens if you let drunks drive, and don't wear seat belts. Very sad, but whatever. Glad he is marrying a normal, straight forward, girl. I'd recommend he just goes to Hawaii and get married on the beach and skip all the drama.
It could be a random act of randomness. Those happen a lot as well.

frktons

Quote from: clive on November 19, 2010, 05:01:02 PM
I've always found Americans to get way more excited about such things. Pity his mother isn't here, but that's what happens if you let drunks drive, and don't wear seat belts. Very sad, but whatever. Glad he is marrying a normal, straight forward, girl. I'd recommend he just goes to Hawaii and get married on the beach and skip all the drama.

I'm afraid the drama is unavoidable in king's house.  :lol
Mind is like a parachute. You know what to do in order to use it :-)

dedndave

i don't see how they could do that, Clive - lol
the royal family would never have it
not to mention, the Brits would make a stir
i think they expect it to go a certain way, and if it's anything else, it will be a subject to talk about   :P