News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Where can i download source code?

Started by CuiCan, August 25, 2010, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuiCan

Could anybody tell me somewhere to download assembly source code?

dedndave

source code for what ?
there are miles of code out there

jj2007

Indeed. Go to The Laboratory, choose any thread, find inside the page ".zip", and here you go - real assembler code in quantities you can't digest.
Check also my tips & traps page.

GregL

CuiCan,

Download MASM32, it's full of example code.

CuiCan

mineiro

take a look above and click in link "Archived Old Forum Files", to get some examples.
regards.

CuiCan

mineiro
Thank you !I have clicked it,but i cannot access it.You know,i cannot access some useful websites about assembler language programming in my country for some reason.
That really disappoint me. :(

rags

It is probably because your paranoid Party Chairman thinks you may use that knowledge against them.
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

Dragonfly

Where is lesson one in the "How to write assembly code"?

jj2007

Here it is:
include \masm32\include\masm32rt.inc

.code
AppName db "Masm32:", 0

start: mov eax, 123
MsgBox 0, str$(eax), addr AppName, MB_OK
exit

end start

Paste into \masm32\qeditor.exe, save as My1st.asm, and go to "Project: Build all".
Afterwards, you have My1st.exe for testing your result.

Vortex

bomz

ICZELION answer "how to create window"

Introduction to Windows 32bit Assembler - requires you to have a basic asm knowledge. The goal is coding the "Hello World!" example.

find according to level of your knowledge and preference

bomz

I prefer textbook for students, because authors present the material so that was understandable to other people

mineiro

Quote from: CuiCan on August 29, 2010, 01:53:38 PM
mineiro
Thank you !I have clicked it,but i cannot access it.You know,i cannot access some useful websites about assembler language programming in my country for some reason.
That really disappoint me. :(
I understand Sr CuiCan.
I don't have sure if this book is translated to your language, I learned alone with it(spend more than one year, many headcaches), this one is good to introduce you with instructions, modular project, presents a hexeditor, and don't lost the essence. After this one I start learning the icz tuts.
"Peter Norton & John Socha", from 1986, and it is to ms-dos.
regards and good luck.