News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Women !!

Started by Bill Cravener, March 10, 2010, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

Aren't women something? In my near 59 years of living I've never quite figured them out. They really do think differently then men to say the least. Anyway, I just did up a Harley seat for a lady (and not bad looking) that had to stand on her tippy-toes when she straddled the bike when at a stand still. So I removed as much of the seat padding as I possibly could before making up a new cover for it to lower her into the bike and enable her to plant her tiny feet more on the ground so she would be less likely to fall over.

Here's the funny part, when she came and picked up the seat she asked me if money was the only way I would accept payment for the nice job I did on the seat. I told her that if it wasn't for the fact that I have to dish out nearly a quarter of my monthly income to cover my health care insurance I'd probably work something else out with her.

Women, you can't help but love them! :bg

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

what ? - no attachment ? - lol

Z had a harley - all her friends called it "Z's vibrator widda kick-stand"
she tries so hard to be a rebel, but she is such a square - lol - one of the things i love about her

funny thing about gals with big bikes - i have seen a few gals that could pick one up - but they always seem to be on the back   :bg
the ones that have their own always seem to be some tiny little creature that would be at home on a Cushman Eagle - lol