MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Beauty forms?

Started by digelo, February 25, 2010, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digelo

Hey
Im a little noob in masm32 but i decide to started create my hardware interface program in masm32.cuz i need my program be lite and fast in this work and i think masm32 is best option.
Now how can i make my forms style beauty?  :toothy
is there any skin or something i can use in my forms? :red I really have problem to making forms in masm32 and now its necessary for me to my forms be stylish   :'(

redskull

A quick and easy way is to use a 'manifest' file to bound your application to the XP or Vista version of comctl32.dll (version 6.0, maybe 7.0).  This will, more or less, automatically update your forms from the old-school style to the new XP-style visual themes.  Anything more complicated, and it will be an involved project.

-r
Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government

digelo

plz explain me other available ways too cuz if i solve it 1 time i can use them in my other programs easy.and should i only arrange my buttons or etc in my forms with coordinating system!? is something like visual studio editors or prostart exist for doing this?

digelo