MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Pot use among seniors goes up.

Started by Bill Cravener, February 23, 2010, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

I love this! :bg

QuoteIn her 88 years, Florence Siegel has learned how to relax: A glass of wine. A copy of The New York Times, if she can wrest it from her husband. Some classical music, preferably Bach. And every night, she lifts a pipe to her lips and smokes marijuana.

Gray-haired tokers turn to marijuana to relieve many problems of aging.
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

maybe that's why i look so young   :P

all this time, i thought it was the cartoons and milk

Bill Cravener

Can you imagine sitting down with grandma to share a duby!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

dedndave

done that - although, we spell it "doobie" - lol (or hooter, leon, toby)

anunitu

I am a Senior, and I don't smoke Pot...emmmmmmmm what were we talking about again???? Where are those chips???

Farabi

Im smoke pot sometimes, but it is illegal here, and I dont know where to get it now :cheekygreen:
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

dedndave

Quote... and I dont know where to get it now

don't know ?
or forgot ?

Farabi

Quote from: dedndave on February 27, 2010, 01:15:01 AM
Quote... and I dont know where to get it now

don't know ?
or forgot ?

The cops sweep all the place here, so no one dare to sell it anymore, most of my friends jailed right now, some of them are freed after a few years, so I guess I just need to quit. You have some?  :green
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

Bill Cravener

It is illegal here in the States too except for medical use but that doesn't stop most of us baby boomers from smoking it. It's very easy to find if you want it bad enough. Most states if they catch you in posession of an ounce or two they will confiscate it and fine you. If you're a pot dealer the criminal charges are more severe but it's rare to get a year or more in jail unless you are a repeat offender. When you apply for a job many company's require you to take a urine test for drugs but once you get the job you can go back to smoking it. The thing is you have to be pretty dumb to be smoking pot on the job. :bg

My MASM32 Examples.

dedndave

not for many years, Onan
but, in my younger days...

GregL

Farabi,

If they are that strict about it there, I think you are wise not doing it.

I haven't smoked it for years, but in my youth I did now and then.  I did try some for my upper-back pain a few years ago, but it didn't really help.

I do think it should be decriminalized, it should be treated the same as alcohol is.

Bill Cravener

Legalize then tax it. The US could eliminate its entire national dept and buy everyone healthcare. That's how many pot-heads we have here in the States. :bg
My MASM32 Examples.