News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Some ideas

Started by vanjast, January 22, 2010, 08:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanjast

Hi Ramon... Just some ideas (copying from VB IDE)

1) Aligning objects in the window -> it'll be nice when making/selecting multiple same objects to be able to globally set property values (eg: Left, Width, Height) .

At the moment I find myself having to change each object property = manual labour  :green2

2) When changing an object property, would it be possible to 'apply' the change when selecting a new object, or not having to 'enter' new value. 'ESC' key applies previous property value (leaves value unchanged).

3) I'm not sure of this idea though, but would it be possbile to create a table(exel) object for use with tables..ect:

Many thanks
Van :U

Ramon Sala

Hi Van,

1 - If I don't missunderstand you, this first point is aleady implemented. When selecting multiple objets and changing a property value (common to all of them), the new is applied to all selected objects.

2 - I will see what I can do.

3 - I'm affraid I do not know the Excel tables format, but could you concrete what you mean?

Regards,

Ramon
Greetings from Catalonia

vanjast

1) Ah! didn't know that  :U

3) It doesn't have to be exel format.. just a simple table object that one can add the the objects list (Or common controls list)

:U

dedndave

i have used the CSV file format with Excel before
it is easier than trying to understand ms excel files   :P
Excel can import and export CSV without the formulas if you use select/copy/save special

jj2007

Quote from: vanjast on January 22, 2010, 08:56:18 PM
3) I'm not sure of this idea though, but would it be possbile to create a table(exel) object for use with tables..ect:

Van,

KetilO's custom spreadsheet control is really powerful.

Ramon Sala

If you mean the IDE to have a kind of grid control, I plan to program one but unfortunately I do not know when I'll be able to do it.

Greetings from Catalonia