Maybe an imagelist bug in the toolbar

Started by vanjast, November 06, 2008, 03:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanjast

Hi Ramon, I think this might a bug you know of already - Or maybe I'm missing something.
I add 3 images (BMPs 32x32) to the Image Resource for use in the tool bar.

In the image below there are three images in the list, but the image count does not go higher than 1, even when selecting an image for the toolbar button. I've also made sure that the image ID codes are not duplicated in the project
This is playing havoc with theĀ  toolbar button bmps.

Thanks
Van
(great IDEĀ  :U )

Ramon Sala

Hi Van,

Thanks for your kind words about the IDE.

Well, I will try to explain how the images work in Easy Code for a Toolbar object. Although I know it would be very usefull to be able to add individual images, it is not possible yet. I have this in mind for being implemented in the future.

At the moment you just can add one bitmap for a Toolbar. The added bitmap must have all the needed images, so you first have to build a bitmap containing all images you need. Then you have to add the bitmap and specify the width and height for the images (in pixels), usually 16*15, in the corresponding text boxes.

I hope you will understand the way of adding bitmaps for toolbars, but if you have any problem please tell me and I will send an example to you.

Regards,

Ramon
Greetings from Catalonia

vanjast

Ahhh!!.. this is the same as Visual Studio image resource editor (C++).
I thought it was the same as the Visual Basic image lists, where one adds individual images

No Problem - I understand...  :U