News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

old forum hacked again?

Started by drarem, March 09, 2005, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xor Stance

Many that knows assembly in an extreme way tends to hack to experiment, however, as I said; I wouldn't hack anything that will destroy other people's life. I feel sorry when old people are tend to suffer this kind of situtations.

Yesterday I check my forum in administration pannel. There were 8 guests with the same Ip address:

Could be a centering of internet, or a hacker trying to use the interrupts of the pages to hack it.

IP suspect: 66.249.66.239

I took a screenshot of today's action.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Xor Stance

I forgot to say something, yesterday first were 6 guests then 7 to 8 and now are 6 guests; looks like a trick to hack it with interrupts.
The guests view different parts of the forums.

Xor Stance

Just a thought. I see Hutch and Ewayne register in the Win32 Asm Commnunity Forum, that's not a good idea of someone who could get to the admin pannel. This hacker will not hear and run away, but if he has the chance of getting information to bother; he will. Not always you have to face it in that way since it will just let the hacker know; more email address to spam, passwords, remember the names, etc. A hacker like this it's paranoid I think.  :bdg He will be ashame in his paranoid if they talk about assembler close to him.