MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

MASM V10 on WIN2K / QE issue

Started by Pete76, September 14, 2008, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Jones

Quote from: Pete76 on September 18, 2008, 07:13:08 PM
...my .NET framework v2.0.50727 folder, quess it should be the latest version...

Hello Pete, just curious here, but do you have the .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 installed? It should not make any difference, but 3.5 is much more recent than 2.0. Look here for updates. Note that each version installs separately and independently of each other.
"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08

clipper

I have the same problem as Pete had. editor doesn't start but will work in safe mode. Were there any more ideas? I've gone through this thread and checked what I can.
I have also found that if I start it within a delphi program eg. winexec('c:\masm32\qeditor.exe',SW_SHOW); it works but only within the delphi dev system, not when I run the delphi produced exe. So I can actually use it but a bit inconvenient, lol.
I have a load of stuff on this win2000 system I really don't want to upgrade yet, I do have windows xp systems as well, so not the end of the world but if there is anything anyone can think of it would be nice.
I tried masm 9 from a link on here and that worked fine. I'm running win2000 SP4.

Thanks

BlackVortex

Has anyone of you that have the problem tried to use any compatibility options ?  (I mean the options in the proggy's properties page)

Actually, I don't even remember if win2000 has compatibility options