News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

i want to know what and how to use MASM.

Started by qwertyuiop, January 16, 2007, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyuiop

i want to know what and how to use MASM. can anyone provide me sample codes with explanationS. Also, where i can  download an MASM installer? please help me understand this language.

i have heard that MASM is being use in making a gaming program.is it true??

you can send your reply to my email address : arlen_0722@yahoo.com

i appreciate your great help...Thank you very much!!

mnemonic

Quote from: qwertyuiop on January 16, 2007, 10:13:31 AMi want to know what and how to use MASM. can anyone provide me sample codes with explanationS. Also, where i can  download an MASM installer?
Have a look at the upper right corner of this page. There is a box called "News Box", click on " MASM32 Dowloads" and you will get what you are looking for.
You will find commented code inside the package.
Also check out the "GeneSYS" project which is located in a subforum here which is primarily aimed at beginners.

Quote from: qwertyuiop on January 16, 2007, 10:13:31 AMi have heard that MASM is being use in making a gaming program.is it true??
Yes, it is. Check here: http://www.oby.ro/rts/

Quote from: qwertyuiop on January 16, 2007, 10:13:31 AMyou can send your reply to my email address : arlen_0722@yahoo.com
Requesting people to respond to your your email in a public forum is actually bad style and bad netiquette.
Maybe others are interested in what you want to know too, and unfortunately, they won't have access to your mailbox.

HTH
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.--Plato
-------
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way