MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

WebCam

Started by Beshr, August 24, 2006, 12:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Never Stop Until You Are Better Than The Best

dedndave

yah - they totally wiped out this thread...
http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=937.0
which would have had some interesting code to learn from

P1

Quote from: dedndave on May 05, 2012, 01:39:53 PMi have seen a number of these, lately:
Quote[attachment deleted by admin]
is there like a secret password or something to access them ?
No.

hutch, had to make room by deleting attachments, for the growing database of messages, who is the leading reason for lots of messages, "Neener Neener Neener" ???

There is always cause to effect.

Regards,  P1  :8)

dedndave

oh - i see
you're gonna blame me, huh

P1

Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 02:11:39 AMoh - i see
you're gonna blame me, huh
If you want to claim all the messages in the database, and have shoulders wide enough to carry the MASM32 website for responsibility, I will not stop you.

Between your perspective and attitude lies an answer.  Choose Wisely !!!

Regards,  P1   :8)

dedndave

i dunno what rock you crawled out from under - lol
but, you can go back there, any time

the reason i have a lot of posts is because i try to help a lot of newbies
quite often, i have seen a question asked - and it sits there unanswered
i dunno - maybe that's not what they want the forum to be

i guess Hutch has to decide what he wants it to be, and make decisions, accordingly

but - you can jump in there, any time and try to help
then you can have a few more than 1200 posts, too

P1

Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMi dunno what rock you crawled out from under - lol
I am a very primitive programmer, back to when evolution was 4bits, I love clubbing bits, bytes and code timing.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMthe reason i have a lot of posts is because i try to help a lot of newbies
NOT THIS ONE, said they were un-neccessary, unless you feel guilty and wish to confess.   :naughty:
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMi guess Hutch has to decide what he wants it to be, and make decisions, accordingly
The all powerful OZ has issued his commands to the ends of the earth(via internet) for all who seek wisdom and knowledge here.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMbut - you can jump in there, any time and try to help
I do what I do.  Oh, Moses programmer.  You may need to wonder 40 more years in the wilderness.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMthen you can have a few more than 1200 posts, too
From Everlasting to Everlasting, I am programmer god to a cpu somewhere.

dedndave

Quote from: P1 on May 08, 2012, 04:24:51 AM
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMi dunno what rock you crawled out from under - lol
I am a very primitive programmer, back to when evolution was 4bits, I love clubbing bits, bytes and code timing.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMthe reason i have a lot of posts is because i try to help a lot of newbies
NOT THIS ONE, said they were un-neccessary, unless you feel guilty and wish to confess.   :naughty:
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMi guess Hutch has to decide what he wants it to be, and make decisions, accordingly
The all powerful OZ has issued his commands to the ends of the earth(via internet) for all who seek wisdom and knowledge here.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMbut - you can jump in there, any time and try to help
I do what I do.  Oh, Moses programmer.  You may need to wonder 40 more years in the wilderness.
Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:06:03 AMthen you can have a few more than 1200 posts, too
From Everlasting to Everlasting, I am programmer god to a cpu somewhere.

well - that was a real useful post   ::)
what the hell you smokin, boy ?

P1

Quote from: dedndave on May 08, 2012, 04:31:33 AMwell - that was a real useful post   ::)
what the hell you smokin, boy ?
Your omniscience of life is not high enough, to reach this far yet.
Quote from: dedndave on April 30, 2012, 04:47:52 AMdon't give me no shit about "quality of posts", etc, either - lol
Take your own "advise" brand.  Care to try some ???

If it gets any deeper, we may need to split(anagram coming soon) the thread, spit(oral refuse) goes one way and the slit(camera openning) goes another.

vanjast

P1 and DenDave.. you're from the same 4bit era as many of us... cool down dudes - we all have our moments  :wink

I think I have some nice webcam stuff saved, and half dev'd a cam proj myself.. somewhere..maybe I can upload it...
If I can find it...'old-timers' kicking in
:bg

dedndave

it's the GDI+ stuff i was interested in - and image conversion/loading
no worries - i will do it on my own

mineiro

I do not know if I'm doing the right thing in re-posting that file here. If not, please, say and I will follow your comments.

dedndave

Force

Yeah Calm down @ P1 and Dave   :dazzled:
If there is a problem.... Fighting is not a solition  Sure We can solve it without fighting also

there are still attachments  around here  :toothy

http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=146eb9ac9e410f7657d87125b446a93c&topic=14750.0
Never Stop Until You Are Better Than The Best