MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

A Bitmap Editor

Started by Darrel, July 13, 2006, 11:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrel

Darrel

Fixed the Brush and Grid combination. Added Zoom 1600%.

ramguru

I was hoping you'll fix that
Quote from: Darrel on April 30, 2007, 03:09:46 AM
Fixed the Brush and Grid combination.

And was about to suggest that :)
Quote from: Darrel on April 30, 2007, 03:09:46 AM
Added Zoom 1600%.
Good work

Darrel

Changed the rectangle mode to a polygon mode. Draws 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8 sided polygons. Added hatched and gradient brushes.

GregL

This is really getting good Darrel  :U

Greg

Ehtyar

Wow....see ya later photoshop ;) Great work Darrel!!! :U

Ehtyar.

Darrel

Combined the Ellipse and Polygon modes into a Shape mode. Added Egg and Star shape.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their suggestions, kind words, and encouragement. It is appreciated.

Regards,

Darrel  :8)

Darrel

Changed the Shape Mode to each individual mode. Added dashed line and gradient line.

Darrel

Fixed the Cut and Skew options. Added Polygon. If you draw the polygon with the left mouse button press the right mouse button to draw it and fill it in or vice versa. Added option for custom brush from bitmap. Added option to enlarge the bitmap if pasted bitmap extends past the edges.

Darrel

Added Rounded Rectangle. Cleaned up Edit Boxes so they only accept valid values to enable the OK button where needed.

Darrel

Fixed another Edit Box. Changed the Print process.

Darrel

Just printed a bunch of pictures and found a problem and fixed it.

Darrel

Had 1 hdc and 1 hbmp that weren't properly deleted. This should be the last update for a while. Time for more research.

Regards,

Darrel

Darrel

Added support for TIF (*.tif) files. Now supports all file types I have actually seen.

Darrel

Now writes progressive .jpg. This had been bothering me a while. For web page development it is a must.

Regards,

Darrel  :8)