MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Visual Studio 2005 + ml Question

Started by Randor, December 04, 2005, 05:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randor

NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT  :bg  :U

(Just needed 8 hours of good sleep and 1 pot of coffee!)  :toothy

Amazing how you can spend 3-4 hours half-sleep and cant figure out a problem. Simply get 8 hours of sleep and THEN fix the problem within 5 minutes the next morning!  :clap:

-Randor

drhowarddrfine

I learned a long time ago that if you need to solve a problem, particularly memorization or study, and you're struggling with it, just go to sleep and you'll be surprised how much you remember in the morning.  When my son was young, he had to memorize the 13 colonies for a quiz the next day.  He just couldn't get through the whole list without forgetting one.  I told him to go to bed and not worry about it.  Sure enough, by morning he could recite it front and back.

At work I would struggle with a problem all day only to get that "Aha!" moment with a few minutes of driving home.  If I really felt like it, I should do a study on these two things and put together a blog of some sort.

sluggy

Randor,
just a suggestion: when you find an answer, don't edit your original post. This is because people could be searching the board looking for answers to the same problem you had, if you edit your original post and also don't post an answer then it is another dead end for them  :U