News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Problems PSDK

Started by Statix Star, January 04, 2005, 08:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statix Star

I really don't know how to extract them in my Windows Xp. I extract them all in a folder by right clicking and run extract /a .
Any hints please!

Statix Star

Ok I run the .bat; the only  problem on how ex: cd c:\psdktemp sdk-full.bat cd c:\psdk. At the end it creates me a cd directory in
the temporary file. I don't get on how to install it in an specify directory. Sorry but I don't understand very well at first since I had problems reading it.

EDIT
sorry, until now I got it. cd c:\psdktemp I run sdk-full.bat c:\thefolderIwanttosaveitat :thumbu I was a little dumb seems I don't like to read too much. Then I run my setup.exe if I want to update to later versions just click on update.html

Statix Star

if you check my pascal guide. I don't write too much, naturally I got annoy reading too much. This is my deffect on my genes; I
usually get bore by just reading something. I would like to have a teacher but I don't think in my country there are good teachers.
I have only one complaint, why isn't there just a setup.exe, is really ugly running the setup.exe as the instead a name like;
psdk.exe , folders divide containing the information, etc. Why wouldn't they just join the files; after you download it and then just run the setup.

EDIT
Hutch great security forum, I just was posting and then press cancel because I wanted to stop it; I forgot to add something. Then it send me an error, but it posted
the message.

Statix Star

:lol I just didn't knew you have to setup it up again with the HTML it displays.