News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Dave,what did you do now?

Started by anunitu, March 18, 2012, 09:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeepingRealBusy

The high today in Phoenix is predicted to be 57F, that's 20F below the 30 year average. Really,  a winter storm in the middle of March. You should hear the thunder!

Dave.

hutch--

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, we did not have a summer this year, first it rained, then it rained again, then it really pissed rain, then the monsoon season up north kicked in and ran a cloud band right across OZ which added flooding on a massive scale to the rain then as the flooding started to reside, it rained again and again and again etc etc etc ....

Now on the up side, a lot of inland OZ could do with a good drink but sad to say for all those poor bastards who live in country towns in Victoria and NSW, the river systems inland burst their banks forcing many of the towns to put up large levies to try and stay dry from the river levels, some succeeded and some did not which in turn washed tons of crap through their houses which in turn means they will have to be rebuilt.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

yah - that is up north - the Flagstaff area
still, down here, we had high winds most of the night
then, early in the AM, the wind died off and it started raining
i think we got about 1.25" - a lot for one dump in the desert
otherwise, it has been a mild, dry winter

Bill Cravener

We here in the northeast have had record breaking warmth (not that anyone is complaining) but it is rather odd being so warm and yet the trees are just beginning to show their spring buds. Looking more like a normal temperature range coming later in the week though but still warmer then usual for this time of year.

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

Quote from: HUTCH...I don't know what you guys are complaining about, we did not have a summer this year, first it rained, then it rained again, then it really pissed rain, then the monsoon season up north kicked in and ran a cloud band right across OZ which added flooding on a massive scale to the rain then as the flooding started to reside, it rained again and again and again etc etc etc ...

...Weird,...because California didn't really have a winter. The snow pack in the Sierra Nevada Mountains (from which the state's largest municipalities and agricultural sector derive it's water resources) is only 35 to 50 percent of normal. It's already SPRING !!! (Although that last storm dropped 3 to 4 feet of snow on the Ski Areas in the High Sierra.)
The birds are singing joyfully. :bg
Baltoro

anunitu

You guys get your water from Colorado right,don't count on getting any from the North,that has already been tried.