MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

May 21st 6PM, the end of the world!

Started by Bill Cravener, May 20, 2011, 10:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cravener

:bg

Well, its been nice knowing you all!

(I wonder if god knows we Americans are on daylight savings time?)

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/05/18/may-21-2011-judgment-day-2/

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

anunitu

Crap!! Did I miss the memo AGAIN!!!!

I have nothing to wear for the big event!!

baltoro

There was actually an article in yesterday's Los Angeles Times about business opportunities in the post-rapture economy:
Entrepreneurs Offer Post-'Rapture' Services. Unbelievable !!!
But, of course, there are logistical problems with the whole Rapture thing. The timing seems kinda hazy,...apparently, God is not adequately notifying the faithful.
What if, for instance, you're engaged in, you know, romantic activities, at the moment the Rapture occurs,...how do you explain to everyone on the other side what's going on,...when you all of a sudden appear 'In flagrante delicto' at heaven's door, with all of the faithful (and, their underaged children) checking you out ???

Found this humorous YouTube video by CNN: CNN: Rapture to Start May 21, 2011, Group Claims,...the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) actually has an Important Emergency Preparedness Description of the Zombie Apocalypse
Baltoro

Bill Cravener

Thats funny guys!

I'm going to be sure to wear my best suit for the occasion. :bg

My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

baltoro

My thinking is pretty basic:
If you somehow,...inexplicably get Raptured (through no fault of your own),...

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF ???

:eek [In fact, it might be a good idea to just FedEx it to me, now.] :eek
Baltoro

Bill Cravener

It simply makes me laugh how the gullible believe anything they are told. Remember back when the year 2000 was approaching? I worked for a tool and die company at the time and over half the folks that worked there believed that disaster was coming on January 1st 2000. I would giggle at a few of them and they'd get real pissed off at me.  :bg

Oh, by the way baltoro if you pay the shipping you can have it all buddy.
My MASM32 Examples.

baltoro

Baltoro

WillASM

Does this mean I do not have to go into work tomorrow???  :dazzled:

Tedd

Well guys, I'm ready for The Rapture...

I guess it was nice knowing you. Maybe I'll see some of you in Heaven.
No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

Tedd

Hmm.. I'm still here :dazzled:

...darn.
No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

drizz

The truth cannot be learned ... it can only be recognized.

Bill Cravener

This is not over yet! :bg

This looneytune preacher is. . . .well, , ,looney!

REAL Rapture Now Set For October 21, Loon Claims

I mean, what the hell, we sure can grow-em. Nuts that is!
My MASM32 Examples.

baltoro

You'd think he'd get a tsunami of restraining orders. Or, lawsuits,...can you sue someone for being incredibly stupid ???
Baltoro

hutch--

I vaguely remember the test of a prophet is whether what they say comes true. This guy has already flopped and apparently you don't get a second chance to be a prophet.  :P
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Bill Cravener

Steve,

This will be the third end of times prediction by this nut job Harold Camping, his first back in September 1994. He's a nut, a wealthy nut that is. There are some 150 stations that broadcast his Family Radio here in the United States (we are plum full of nuts). It's a shame that so many believe in this old nut so completely that they spent or gave away their life savings believing that on May 21st they'd no longer need it because they were headed for some imaginary place called heaven. Now it occurs to me that if I'm wrong and there is a heaven and hell its going to be a real shocker to many folks who claim the christian faith when they end up down below rather then up above. :bg

My MASM32 Examples.