News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Beginner seeks f2f or VoIP

Started by nweissma, May 08, 2010, 07:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nweissma

Apologies if i am posting in an inappropriate forum.

Might there be someone in NYC who is willing to vis-a-vis, or someone anywhere willing to VoIP?

I prefer someone who's competent and sane: No Kiddies and No Fanboys.

Tedd

No snowflake in an avalanche feels responsible.

nweissma

You'll need to make yours a multiple-choice question

joemc

Tedd

dedndave

it's pretty sad when you have to be pervin an ASM forum   :lol
but, i doubt it is a bot

Slugsnack

yeah baby. come round my place and i show you how my entry point goes in your PE ?

seriously though. i enjoy skyping and do it quite a lot so you could always go on there and ask stuff if you were so inclined

joemc

i was wondering why you would need to convert a float to a float.

nweissma

Tedd, Slugsnack: apparently you did not identify with the terms "Kiddies," "Fanboys." and "sane", so pray thee tell what vernacular i can use to expressly exclude the likes of you.

hutch--

Hi Neil,

Welcome on board. You will find a distinct lack of script kiddies in here as no-one will tolerate them. I can't promise you that anyone who codes assembler is "sane" but we have a lot of highly skilled people in here who can share the insanity with you.

If you have a question or 3, feel free to ask and if any of our members can help you they will if they can.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Tedd

Quote from: nweissma on May 08, 2010, 11:20:28 PM
Tedd, Slugsnack: apparently you did not identify with the terms "Kiddies," "Fanboys." and "sane", so pray thee tell what vernacular i can use to expressly exclude the likes of you.

Hey now, I don't mind being referred to as a kiddy or fanboy, but I draw the line at being called sane. There really isn't any need to get so personal.

Also, if you're looking for volunteers to help you, it's probably not best to introduce yourself with cryptic messages and then insult the natives when they try to find out exactly what it is that you're seeking.

nweissma

Tedd

Pleased to meet you too :toothy

Now, are you going to reveal what you require help with, or continue to be a troll?

Slugsnack

But.. but this is my first time meeting an internet troll. Presumably you take us all for retards here

jj2007

Quote from: Slugsnack on May 09, 2010, 12:39:58 AM
But.. but this is my first time meeting an internet troll. Presumably you take us all for retards here
He could give us lessons on politically correct trolling. Maybe in exchange for advice on code optimisation etc...?
:bg

> Apologies if i am posting in an inappropriate forum
This is the appropriate forum for all assembler-related questions. Bots are off limits, but human beings, nerds and Martians are allowed in here.