News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Encryption DLL

Started by farnorth, November 20, 2008, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farnorth

I was going through some old backup cd's and came across an old friend of mine I wrote 2-3 years ago. I apologize in advance to all those masm code segments/snippets I used since I could not find my associated notes on what/where things came from. As I'm not a hardened lifelong assembler developer the code is sure to be sub-optimal although I still have one application with a client that uses and have used this DLL since it's development without incident.

I recall that I was disatisfied with different versions of windows and MS CAPI api and having to be careful and sometimes compromising on what I did with it. That was the framework this DLL was developed under. I mirrored the MS CAPI api a bit so my own software could assimilate it with little effort. Of course, formalized documentation is scant indeed as I never intended anybody else to ever "see" all this ugliness. :wink

I have also included the DEF file I used to export functions.

Basically, you get a session handle with AcquireContext, do some things within that context and then ReleaseContext. Some routines can be used straightaway.

I hope it's not too much effort to understand all this and that no intellectual property rights were infringed on.

Enjoy!

farnorth

[attachment deleted by admin]