Started by darrenls59, September 15, 2007, 12:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenls59

Quote from: ToutEnMasm on September 21, 2007, 08:22:28 PM
Hello,
I am lucky this day
I put only the new DdeClientTransaction

invoke DdeClientTransaction,NULL,NULL,tr.Hconv,tr.HRubrique,\
            CF_TEXT,XTYP_ADVSTART + XTYPF_NODATA,TIMEOUT_ASYNC,addr tr.pdwResult
      mov Huser,eax

And what i have in my edit window ?

WM_DDE_INITIATE

XTYP_ADVDATA
XTYP_ADVDATA
XTYP_ADVDATA
XTYP_ADVDATA
XTYP_ADVDATA

The XTYP_ADVDATA is sended in loop to the client.Modify it in the CallBackDDE proc.
I lets you write what is needed in the XTYP_ADVDATA message but perhaps are you unlucky ?

Not unlucky, stupid. I don't know what I did wrong but I copied that line of yours into my code and changed the variables and and it worked. The thing now updates everytime the source changes. Thank you very much for your help. You are a credit to the programming world. :)

:bg  :bg  :bg  :bg
                              :toothy

indeed

ecube

question not really related in helping you but what's the purpose of a satelight monitor? I mean that in why bother for the average user?

BlackVortex

Quote from: E^cube on September 16, 2008, 09:32:01 AM
question not really related in helping you but what's the purpose of a satelight monitor? I mean that in why bother for the average user?
Cause satellites are cool ?

Mark Jones

...Somebody has been watching too much Big Bang Theory. :bg (Referring to the episode where they are letting users from China control the lights in their apartment -- they are so geeked because the signals were being bounced back and forth via satellite relay.)
"To deny our impulses... foolish; to revel in them, chaos." MCJ 2003.08