News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

What choice do I have????

Started by shankle, June 04, 2008, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draakie

Maybe I'm missing something - no-one thinks "The like-able 'Kennedy type' Obama" is
just another war monger with ill intent for "enemy" (has oil) nations. How many have
to die - so America can have it's 1st world life style - pseudo freedoms & white picket
fence included. The world is a sick place - where morality and truth is optional - seesh
I wish the truth could set us free .... truely free.

Draakie
Does this code make me look bloated ? (wink)

shankle

This analogy about Obama was so apropos that I just had to post it.
The logic of it made a lot of sense to me.
Enjoy,
jps

(The post turtle)

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President.
The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'post turtle'. Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of a dumbass put him up there to begin with.'
The greatest crime in my country is our Congress

Draakie

jj2007

Quote from: Draakie on June 18, 2008, 08:05:39 AM
http://www.rense.com/general80/obmw.htm

Obama is a freemason ???!!!

That site also says he is a cousin to Cheney and Bush! Incredible!

DISSING COUSINS: OBAMA, CHENEY, BUSH RELATED
Obama's camp made light of the family ties. "Every family has a black sheep," said spokeswoman Jen Psaki, with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

The Chicago Sun-Times revealed the genealogical link in early September, claiming that the shared ancestors were Mareen and Susannah Duvall, 17th century immigrants from France.

The newspaper, however, claimed that the senator from Illinois and the vice president were 11th cousins.

The Duvalls are Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents, and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents, the paper said.

George W. Bush and Obama, meanwhile, are 10th cousins once removed - linked through a 17th century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole, according to the Sun-Times.

(as for myself, some people say I resemble Jesus a lot, with my sandals and the beard and the grim look...!)

Draakie

From the official Democrats website.

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/TheFixer/CJZ9/commentary

YUP he is a freemason of high order........ thus...... erm......< :eek>
did u know he also serves on the armed services comission......

I think this talk of "CHANGE" is hogwash - conspiracy theorists may have had it right
then, "NEW WORLD ORDER" here we come.

jj2007

Quote from: Draakie on June 18, 2008, 09:05:40 AM
From the official Democrats website.

http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/TheFixer/CJZ9/commentary

YUP he is a freemason of high order........ thus...... erm......< :eek>
did u know he also serves on the armed services comission......

I think this talk of "CHANGE" is hogwash - conspiracy theorists may have had it right
then, "NEW WORLD ORDER" here we come.

Ron Paul reveils more secrets: Obama isn't really black!

hutch--

Itas an interesting situation in the US at the moment in that Obama has the chance to be the next FDR producing a "New Deal" for Americans who are doing it tough at the moment. After 8 years of blatant rape and pillage of the US economy, the decay of its infrastructure and the assault on the savings and retirement funding of American citizens, either some one fixes it or the current trend of the international community will fix it for them.

Stopping the leakage of jobs offshore, plugging the immigration flooding from south of the border and reconstructing the US economy and industry are all highly necessary to reverse the trend that has done so much damage to American society and to the American economy. The losers will be those corporations that moved offshore to avoid US taxes and a multitude of other foreign owned multinational corporations that have all fed like parasites of the savings of ordinary Americans.

Perhaps its time for the goose that laid the golden egg to look after itself before too much more damage is done. Just hope that those in the US who are patriots can succeed in stopping Bush and Cheney from starting a war with Iran as their exit strategy.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

shankle

You said it all Hutch.
It is a dismal scene we are facing here.
Our so called free elections are a sham.
The people don't elect politicians anymore, the corporations give us a choice
between their two picks.
Like I have said before our entire congress needs to be tried for TREASON.

Obama scares me to death.
JPS

Bill Cravener

QuoteObama scares me to death.

Why does he frighten you so, because he's young, black and a liberal?

Personally I don't know what to think. McCain was tortured for many years as a prisoner of war is very old and has quite the temper. Obama other then being young I just haven't figured out yet. He's one heck of a speaker and I like that. Listening to McCain or bush speak makes my head hurt.

On the other hand anyone would be better then bush and his cronies the last eight years.  :tdown
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

shankle

Hi Cycle Saddles,
Don't get me wrong. I can't stand McCain either. He's to old
and will give more of the same crap that bush gave us.
He also is a free trader and by this time an Idiot could tell
what that is doing to my country.
History tells us that all countries fail in about 2 centuries +. I
see the end of the U.S. as I knew it.
Perot now has a web site and more charts and what they
show does not portend good news for the country going
the way it is going.
I would love to be wrong.....

Bill Cravener

QuoteHistory tells us that all countries fail in about 2 centuries +.
QuoteI would love to be wrong.....

shankle,

My fear is you are right.  :(
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

GregL

McCain would just be more of the same crap that we got from Bush.

The shit is really hitting the fan here in the U.S., and I'm afraid it's just going to get worse. I'm reading the book The Long Emergency: Surviving the Converging Catastrophes of the Twenty-first Century (2005), everything this guy said would happen is happening now. You all should read it.

The author's blog Clusterfuck Nation

GregL

Just out of curiosity, how are gas and food prices looking in the rest of the world?

jj2007

Quote from: Greg on June 26, 2008, 12:37:13 AM

Just out of curiosity, how are gas and food prices looking in the rest of the world?

Europe imports gas at the same prices as the U.S., but we are shielded by the weak dollar. In addition, gas taxes have always been high, around 75% of the retail price (our roads are financed through gas taxes); which implies that if a liter costs one unit for the OPEC and three units for maintaining the roads, and you double the cheque to the OPEC, it means (2+3)/(1+3)=1.25, i.e. an increase of only 25%, which is hardly something to worry about. I guess U.S. car drivers are in a deep crisis now. Even before, they paid more on fuel than the Europeans did - not per gallon, of course, but if you take a low price per gallon and multiply it with a gaz guzzler's consumption and loooong distances, you end up at the same yearly fuel bill.

Draakie

3rd world perspective....

South Africa is suffering from the strong dollar although we produce 1/3 our fuel needs from coil. Governmental tax +
high dollar based oil price has pushed the per litre price of petrol (gas) to R 10.40 (+/- $ 1.38 ). Food prices have sky
rocketed as a result (up 40% from 2007). Meat prices are at a all time high. Inflation is rising alarmingly. All and all a very
bad situation for the consumer. Realestate prices have dropped by 35% from 2006. Credit is almost unaffordable at a
prime repo rate of 16% (the rate at which the reserve bank lends money to major banks). Unemployment is at a
staggering 40% and rising. Poverty index is rising by 2% per quater. 2010 Soccer World Cup stadium costs are soaring
into budget overruns into the billions of rands.

When the world economy sneezes - Africa has serious influenza. Couple this with Zimbabwe and you have a
recipe for disaster.

Draakie