News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Thank you

Started by thebigba, September 27, 2007, 11:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigba

I just wanted to say thanks hutch for the help, and for activating my account manually.

askm

And may I say thanks

to those who post

accordingly and copiously

to the masm learning curve.

askm

If there are coding mothers,

"Happy Mothers Day",

everyday.

ic2

and I want to say thanks to donkey, drizz, Vortex, Qage, Ted, bitRAKE, The Svin, f0dder  and many, others who made me what I am today ( near da*m good and above all, "clean" ).  As far as hutch who teach and never cease to keep learning himself for our sake and from us will go down in history.  As far as The Code Warriors, they will be on Mars in the year 3000.

To all of your mothers, thank you.  Your sons and daughters made this new  frontier a reality for all to digest so easily.  And I thank my mom for being mom.  A person who say "try it and see for yourself".   I took it to mean, skip the roomers.  It's your time and you might find understanding in what others may have overlooked.  There is a reason for everything, regardless of cost.  Just do it...
  ... ya mom, I still so dramatic about every tincy detail.

"Happy Mothers Day"

PS: drizz I got it now !!!

hutch--

:bg

Make me wiser here, even though the original post is from last year and its nothing uncommon for the team members to tweak small problems like this on a regular basis, the range and scale of testimony escapes me. This forum has never had "Code Warriors", it has always had "members".

RE: Mothers day, my own mother while she was still alive was of the view that if she was only going to be appreciated one day of the year, she did not want the job. No-one in our family EVER tried out the "Happy Mothers Day" greeting on her.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

Bill Cravener

I feel as you do Steve, when my mother was alive everyday was mothers day. I do very much miss her (and my dad too)!!
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

ic2

I got to start paying attention... I thought the code warrior were ASM people that tried to make the fastest and smallest code and the winner usually win by one byte or a single clock.   Seem like those guys were having a ball to me.   I also use to  think some of the other ASM sites was only part of an old masm32 forum or something.  Never could find a listing somewhere that said  "old masm32forum"

Also there was a Logo that meant,  no vir^s or trog^n coding allowed and if it was done by members than the Generals of the Code Warriors would send in the cat to scratch the offender across the butt leaving a mighty sting or something like that. I can't find  that logo of a space ship, a cat and other sketches.  I wanted to make  a big poster for my computer room someday..  I'm sure there was a  hutch involved, but it must have been another. Oh Well, I guest it's lost forever.

I bet all mothers around the world use the same BIG book.

hutch--

Bill,

There was a trick I learnt after having lost both parents which is the normal thing as you get older, they leave behind a lot more than you may think so you are never really free of them. Your attitudes, ways of looking at things, doing things are all part of what they left you with.

My dad was a cow cocky (farmer) from West OZ and I tended to get his height and build and his general skill with things you do with your hands but I missed out on his gracious disposition, I am more like my mum's side where you dig in and go after things.

With each cycle saddle you create your dad may be smiling just a little as his life and time show through your hands and eyes.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php