MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

about configuring Radasm

Started by arroso, November 02, 2007, 07:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arroso

Hi,
I'm a happy user of the great Radasm, I'll like to know how to succeed on what follows:

- does exists a way to make the Output window to appear ONLY if any error during the masm/link happen?
  I'd tried to play with the FlipCase possibilities but to no avail

- there's a way to have a code fragment to collapse the same way as the ".IF ... .ENDIF" does?
  Unfortunately whenever I use the HIDE on some blocks of code it works only for the current session. Next time I open the
  project those are gone. (actually, I've got a baby of over 4,000 lines and it's getting harsh, you know  :eek

k, I'll say thanks for any future suggestion and a biiig thanks to Ketilo for his rocking software

TNick

Hello!
Don't know about first question, but for the second, you  may read the help file, Assembler.ini section
QuoteSection [CodeBlock]

Used to mark collapsible code blocks.

Nick

PS How about doing a good reading on existing material before posting questions?! You will most likely find answer to your questions and find out new stuff that will prove useful in the end...

arroso

ain't got any Assembler.ini file here. Perhaps I need to upgrade my 2.2.0.1 version.
Anyway thanks, is good to know it's a possibility.

ps I know it very well  :dance:

TNick

substitute the word "Assembler" with "masm", "nasm", "fasm", ..., and you will find plenty... :)

PS Good. Next step: Understand it. :)