News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Dictionary?

Started by Bieb, February 14, 2005, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bieb

For a project, I need to be able to add names to a program's spell check dictionary so that it will catch them as well. Adding them by hand isn't an option, as there are about three thousand of them. I would've used SendKeys with the add button, but the program itself doesn't seem to provide a method for adding dictionary entries. (the program is Taylor EliteVision, by the way). So, does anyone know how to find and alter spell check dictionary files?

pbrennick

Seems like they have already provided a way, unless this one of those do-your-own-thing topics.

QuoteEasy-to-learn EliteVision publishing software allows you to quickly create page designs, enter text, add art, create your index and flow your names to your portrait pages. EliteVision software provided free of charge!

Anyway, they have toll free technical support, why not ask them if there is a set of libraries, I bet there is.

Paul

Bieb

My Year Book teacher was actually very surprised to find out that it doesn't have any such thing built in.  I figure I'll just call 'em and ask how to do one, and then do it all automatically through keystrokes.  That's usually easier than messing with libraries.