how dows "Import" work with new project in Radasm

Started by cookj, August 06, 2007, 12:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookj

?It is now possible to create a new project even if the folder already exists.
  This is useful when creating a RadASM project from existing sources.
  - Warning that the folder exists.
  - Warning if files are about to be overwritten.
o The 'New Project Wizard' now has an Import button. It lets you import files to
  the project. Useful when creating a new project from existing sources."

The above is rom Rasdm bugtest 2.2.1.1

The question is this:

I have modified  Iczelion's odbctest to suit my own needs.  I have used Hutch's QEditor to midify and compile the code and it works oerfecty.

I in the moood to get my feet wet with Radasm "again" and I am trying out some of the improvements

1. I can click on the project wizard, fill in the blanks and go and pick out my templete
Dialiogasmain, then onword to the iimport function.

Herein lies the problem.  Using the import function I just overwrite my files all of the time.
The direc6tory I am writing to.  I assume that the copy,add and main columns mean what they say but I can not get it to work.

Could someone post a short example or steps of how to make the above work in each situation?

Thanks in advance

cookj

KetilO

Hi cookj

Import works by copying selected files from an existing source folder to a NEW project folder.

Don't use it if you intend to to just create a project file in an existing folder with source files.
In that case you create a new empty project file (without any files) and then use add existing files.

KetilO